DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's Hats

Go down 
+7
SuperBrickDude
Kosburn59
J.B.R.
Holland
Gaslight23
thecosmickid
StopAndSlideToTheRight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Hey there,

this is probably going to sound really unhealthy, but I'm absolutely obsessed with Brian's choice of headwear. I'd love to own a hat like his. Anyways, I was wondering whether anyone had any good stories/ information/ comments regarding his hats. Please don't hold me for too creepy Smile
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

That old hat he always used to wear (the one consisting only of patches) is from Donegal, Ireland and made by "Hanna hats". All of those are individual so you can't find an identical twin hat. Don't know anything about the other hats but I heard something about that red hat he wore more recently...can't remember what though Razz
Back to top Go down
Gaslight23
Wooderson
Wooderson
Gaslight23

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

I have one of the patch hats, but mine has a popper button to button the peak and material together, i don't think brians has the button, i can't seem to find any without the button
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm

Just checked out the Hanna Hats, might be ordering one of those soon. I'd be interested to see what you heard about that red hat, I quite like it. I also just realised what a loser I am enquiring into a man's hats. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:39 pm

I think it was my sister who mentioned she knew someone who had a hat of the same brand as Brian's red one...I'll ask her ^^
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm

She said it's Criso (the bassist of SHARKS) who's got one of those and she'll ask him. I'll come back to you in a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Im pretty sure the hat is a Levis Hat but they seem hard to find.
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

A stingy fedora will work as well. Get one that isn't made in China and you'll be set for years. Look around your town for a hat place. I know that some of the quainter towns have them. If the town is like old money or have a university your chances are better at finding a hat shop.
Back to top Go down
Kosburn59
Wooderson
Wooderson
Kosburn59

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm

Dude, I wanted to start a discussion about the exact same thing! O_O I would very much like to get my hands on a Hanna Hat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 am

Haha, I doubt I'll find any hat shops in the valleys of Switzerland, other than the ones that sell those delightful hats that the yodelers wear Smile Good thing I'm going to the UK soon. It would be great to find out the brand of that red hat. Thanks a lot for all your Input and most of all thanks for not judging be because I'm obsessed with hats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuperBrickDude
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SuperBrickDude

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Try a "Christy's" brand hat. I wear porkpies / fedoras / whatever you want to call them as well, and this brand makes quality headwear for pretty cheap. I bought this puppy on sale at Urban Outfitters for $5.

http://www.dadshats.com/chcrfdicrfep.html
Back to top Go down
Silver
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Silver

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 pm

A thread about Brian's hats. Great.
In my town there is a shop called "Irish Berlin" which offer hanna hats (also the patch hat Brian is wearing) but I think 38 Euro is too much. But I love that Sherlock Holmes hat! Very Happy

http://www.irish-berlin.de/muetzen.html

Back to top Go down

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 pm

haha, love this thread. I wish Brian still wore that patch hat all the time!
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 am

About that red hat..
It's from "New York hat company"
Back to top Go down
StopAndSlideToTheRight
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
StopAndSlideToTheRight

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 am

Thank you ever so much. I now know what I'm getting when I come to the states this summer (:

The fact that the model name is "Louie" and I'm called "Louis" has to be a sign that this hat's the one. Made my day.
Back to top Go down

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:59 am

brixton makes a nice fedora. got mine off of skateparkoftampa.com
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:57 pm

Target has a very similar "patch" style hat. I got it, love it. Prolly cost around fifteen bucks for those of you like myself who cannot afford custom-made masterpieces from Ireland!
Back to top Go down
briancarr82
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:27 am

Anyone know where i could pick up a edcent flat cap online. Not looking for one of thepatch hanna hats. Looking for something more like the on brian has on in his wikipedia page? I'm totally obsessed with his hats!!!!
Back to top Go down
joe
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:40 pm

I got my flat cap at goorin bros. you can do a quick google search for their name. They're a hat company out of san francisco, make awesome fedoras, caps, and flat caps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brian's Hats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's Hats   Brian's Hats Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's Hats
Page 1 of 1