DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)

Go down 
+10
Sinngh
NeverTrustAJunkie
JJW319
fullcollapse
joe
kieran
Holland
CluckyB
IKeeptheDiner
simo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 pm

I don't understand why people are unsure about the singing. Shouldn't we be happy for the band?

and if you look at the roster history for Side One Dummy, they have a pretty diverse acts on the label.
Yeah, they are known for being a punk label but people forget that acts such as Audra Mae and Dusty Rhodes and the River Band are also signed to SideOne. (Both these acts kick ass live btw)

I haven't listened to anything by the Sounds but I am stoked for them.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 am

Im not knocking on the band as I said they are catchy just not something I would listen to and im just surprised sideone have signed them when they are the kind of band I would associate with a major or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Another new signing being announced tomorrow. Get Stoked!
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Title Fight! nice, side one keeps getting better and better
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Nice! The Last Thing You Forget is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Gave a few songs off The Last Thing You Forget a listen, certainly very promising. Will at least give this a listen when it comes out =)
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:33 pm

Glad that after 8 years of being a band they are getting some recognition (Skip over the Down For the Count Demo from '03). Saw them for the first time at Siren Records in Doylestown at the War Pigs record release just after Kingston was released. They were sooo good. Really looking forward to the record because Side One is releasing it and Walter Schriefels is producing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Awesome band and guys glad they signed to side one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)   SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SideOne signing announcement coming today (other bands)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2