DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your 2010 Concert Resume

Go down 
+10
mescalero
CluckyB
simo
ozfacter
kieran
colmillionaire
Bea
Daire
loazis
fullcollapse
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

Your 2010 Concert Resume - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 2010 Concert Resume   Your 2010 Concert Resume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Everyone has some great lists! Some of my high lights from this year: TGA and Rival Schools (twice), Lady Gaga (4 times), RVIVR, The Fest, Iron Chic (twice), Cro-Mags (twice), Kid Dynamite,This Is Hardcore, Warped Tour, Saul Williams, Cold War Kids, Fucked Up. There's more, but those are all the ones I can think of right now. Seriously, though, some of these lists make me so jealous. I also keep all my ticket stubs – they're basically free souvenirs from the show! I don't understand people who just throw them away! Have kept all of mine since my first concert, too. I never print my tickets at home just cause I love having the actual ticket.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Your 2010 Concert Resume   Your 2010 Concert Resume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm

[quote="xstevenbx" This Is Hardcore. [/quote]

....jealousy will get me nowhere, how was KD and Ink and Dagger? (if you can even call them that)
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
xstevenbx
Wooderson
Wooderson
xstevenbx

PostSubject: Re: Your 2010 Concert Resume   Your 2010 Concert Resume - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:42 pm

colmillionaire wrote:
[quote="xstevenbx" This Is Hardcore.

....jealousy will get me nowhere, how was KD and Ink and Dagger? (if you can even call them that)[/quote]

I&D were great, but KD was fucking AMAZi?NG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 2010 Concert Resume   Your 2010 Concert Resume - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 2010 Concert Resume
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2