DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Write-Up About The Band In 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Write-Up About The Band In 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Write-Up About The Band In 2010   Write-Up About The Band In 2010 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Hey guys,

I run a music blog/site and I just did an article today on The Gaslight Anthem and their fabulous record from this year. It's actually in preparation of an interview I'm doing with them in a little bit just to introduce them to the readers before that.

The link's here and I'd love to hear any feedback or anything regarding it:
http://balaramamusic.com/2010/11/the-gaslight-anthem/

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Christophe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Christophe

PostSubject: Re: Write-Up About The Band In 2010   Write-Up About The Band In 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:17 am

Good job I really enjoyed reading it and couldn't agree more with what you wrote. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MyFirstSin
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MyFirstSin

PostSubject: Re: Write-Up About The Band In 2010   Write-Up About The Band In 2010 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:44 am

Okay, I just wrote a LONG response, but since the forum automatically logs you out after five minutes or so, it wouldn't post and I lost it. Basically, your lyrical way of describing the band showed an understanding of the art, as is true with most great bloggers. (I nearly said 'journalist,' but journalists are people who're so caught up with a 'scoop' that they spend their time trying to tick off band members and asking worn out questions instead of acting like they should.) And, kudos on focusing on Lower Chelsea, as opposed to a more stereotypically gaslight song such as Orphans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write-Up About The Band In 2010   Write-Up About The Band In 2010 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Write-Up About The Band In 2010
Page 1 of 1