DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Rattle and Dust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
A Contender
A Contender
Jay

All Rattle and Dust Empty
PostSubject: All Rattle and Dust   All Rattle and Dust Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:50 am

I'm not really one to make new topics, but I've been listening to a band called All Rattle and Dust, and I thought I'd recommend them to you guys.

Aren't a perfect band by any means, they're kind of sloppy, and their sound is very lo-fi, and the lead singer kind of sounds like he's dying of a really stuffy nose. But they manage to put it all together somehow. It's a really strange but fulfilling sound.

I just stumbled upon their EP while browsing itunes and thought it was worth mentioning. It's called "Stilleto, Stilleto." Their myspace doesn't have any songs from that EP though, just some unreleased stuff which I don't think is as good, so check out the itunes stuff. If I were to recommend a few songs they'd be:

Try My Best
Sinkin my Lincoln
Bemidji or Just Plain North
Long SHallow Drive

Just putting it out there. Hope you enjoy if you decide to check them out.
Back to top Go down

All Rattle and Dust
Page 1 of 1