DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lightning Dust

Go down 
+2
steph
ThisMachineKillsFascists
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:26 pm

Anyone who likes them? Their latest release "Infinite Light" is pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Never heard of em. What kinda music are they?
Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm

It's a side project of members from Black Mountain. I don't know what genre to put them in. Indie rock or folk maybe.

Check 'em out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q6CAcrARks&translated=1
Back to top Go down

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 pm

I love this band so much.
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Was the original post before Brian's cover? Cause kudos to you if so. I still haven't checked them out beyond that one song though.
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 pm

simo wrote:
Was the original post before Brian's cover? Cause kudos to you if so. I still haven't checked them out beyond that one song though.

You should, after Brians cover I scoped em out and they have some fantastic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Labhras
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Labhras

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:17 am

i love that singers voice
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:18 am

Is Brian working for Lightning Dust as their marketing guy? He seems to keep bringing them up whenever he can. Most recently in the BBC interview with Chuck where they were the first name he dropped when Chuck asked about Brians favourite up and coming band. He's been going on about them for a year or so now, surely someone else has caught his eye in that time but he still seems to want to promote them at every opportunity. Obviously I don't think he's employed by them but its starting to get a bit old don't you think. Lightning Dust are ok so fair enough, he likes them, so do I but theyre not amazing. I can't believe he's been listening their 2 albums repeatedly for the past year or more. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 am

He obviously really digs their stuff and wants help gather them some fans. I believe he even said in an interview that he wanted to tour with them. Haven't you ever listened to an album for a super long period of time?
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I have yes but after a year has passed Ive always got other bands to talk about that Ive discovered in the mean time. Ive not really got a problem with him liking them, guess Im just sick of him going on about them now I think its about 4 times Ive heard them mentioned by him now, I just think 'talk about someone else' ya know
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Lightning Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Dust   Lightning Dust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Dust
Page 1 of 1