DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iron Maiden

Go down 
+3
wonderson189
loazis
Forum Owner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry all, but there HAS to be a thread about Maiden! I've seen them twice now, and Hallowed Be Thy Name is one of the best rock'n'roll songs EVER! In my humble opinion anyway! Any other Maiden fans here?
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:48 pm

I like the cover by Cradle Of Filth better personally :X

Sorry for the blasphemy.
Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:54 pm

I saw them in 2008 with Anthrax opening up. It was fucking crazy
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 am

the first time i saw them they were also with anthrax! i'll have to check out the COF version!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Okay well me and two of my best budds just saw them about 2 months ago for the first time! But i have been a fan all my life, my dad listened to them everyday when he took me to school. Favorite song is definatly Phantom of the Opera
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:18 am

Absolutely love Maiden. My younger brother got me into them, when he was about 13 I think. We went to see them on his birthday a few years back and have seen them twice together since. Possibly the best live band I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:12 pm

They came to Dallas this summer with one of my favorite bands of all time, Dream Theater. The show was just too expensive for me, though Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000
wonderson189
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
wonderson189

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm

tdawg wrote:
They came to Dallas this summer with one of my favorite bands of all time, Dream Theater. The show was just too expensive for me, though Sad

oh man it was a pretty great show, (at least the denver one was) Dream Theater kicked it off really well and Iron Maiden finished it like only they can
Back to top Go down
verbos
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
verbos

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:26 am

OK so I don't listen to them and have never really given any of their albums a go, but I absolutely love playing anything they put out in Rock Band / Guitar Hero! Loads of fun!
Back to top Go down
AngryJohnnyN1930
A Contender
A Contender
AngryJohnnyN1930

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 pm

their new album, The Final Frontier is phenomenal! For sure (for me) up there with American Slang as being one of the best and most crucial records of 2010! If you listen to any song, make it Where the WIld Wind Blows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iron Maiden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron Maiden   Iron Maiden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron Maiden
Page 1 of 1