DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon

Go down 
+15
Shrewsbury_Stars
steffuhnee
loazis
micwatson
simo
steph
Bea
ral
colmillionaire
Pip
PFREEZY
ExitEnglish
19thirty
Tobi
steady now steady now
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Picked this up last weekend. The photos are a little dark but the vinyl is a purple mix. Not sure if there are other colors or not... I didn't ask and a few people on VC got the same. I have an extra one to trade/sell too.

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Ch-side-a
Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Ch-side-b
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Coolbeans.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 am

wow ... would love one, too ...
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 am

I'd like it if you still have it, would you sell it at cost or no
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Someone posted a link on the VC board for a webstore selling these. There's three different colors for a total of 400 pressed.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:01 pm

from http://www.arcticrodeorecordings.com/cms/index.php?id=10,408,0,0,1,0

CHAMBERLAIN - new vinyl 7" out on Arctic Rodeo in August

07/12/2010

This is another dream coming true for us. They are one of our favourite bands for so many years. CHAMBERLAIN! The band formerly known from the punk and hardcore scene as SPLIT LIP had changed its name into CHAMBERLAIN after having released several 7"es and 2 full length albums. After their fantastic last regular album studio The Moon My Saddle, the band split up several years ago. Now the guys are back together again playing an US tour together with The Gaslight Anthem and Tim Barry. They have also recorded two Tracks for a new vinyl 7" which is going to be available on tour in the US only. So the idea came up of bringing this beautiful piece of music over to Europe by releasing it on Arctic Rodeo. And it’s actually going to happen! We will do our pressing in of this record and make it available in Europe. The Songs on this 7" are called Raise It High and The South Has Spoiled Me in a new version featuring Brian Fallon of The Gaslight Anthem. We are so proud of this, this is incredible. If you don’t know CHAMBERLAIN or SPLIT LIP music, you have to check it out! If you don’t own their albums, you should definitely go and get them! This 7" will be available as a strictly limited edition in August. Further details will follow soon, we will definitely keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Must get.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:23 am

Got #69, YES. These don't seem to be selling well at all.
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 am

Totally out of subject but
Chamberlain=my new band that i love.
theyre lovely man as well.
they signed my set list.
David Moore is a beautiful man.
I'd post the pics, but i feel weird.
D:
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:26 am

Chamberlain is so damn underrated ... they were underrated years ago and are still now ... everyone should listen to their older stuff, the albums are flawless ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:43 pm

I bought The Moon My Saddle at the LA show and got a chance to talk to David. I hope they continue touring after this tour.
Back to top Go down
steffuhnee
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
steffuhnee

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm going to start getting into them more. Like I'll start from the very beginning. I promise. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 am

Oh and "The Simple Life" is still one of my top5 all time favourite songs!
Back to top Go down
loazis
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
loazis

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 am

That was 1,56 euro's well spent =)
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:12 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
Got #69, YES. These don't seem to be selling well at all.

where did you get it? i asked the merch guy @ the LA show and they didnt have it.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: New Chamberlain 7" Featuring Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Limited to 500. The ones not sold on the tour are now available at VC:

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4716
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 pm

I just ordered mine. Kinda sucks that the shipping cost me more than the actual vinyl
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Ordered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
I just ordered mine. Kinda sucks that the shipping cost me more than the actual vinyl

It shouldnt be, email vinyl collective. they may change the invoice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:54 pm

PFREEZY wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

It shouldnt be, email vinyl collective. they may change the invoice

sweet thanks for the info. imma email em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:52 pm

so i got an email back from em, they refunded half of my shipping and handling.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:54 pm

i ordered one, too. i still dont know why they have leftovers from tour, yet the merch guy @ the LA show acted like he had no clue what i was talking about when i asked for one, and said they must be out. oh well, i shouldnt complain, at least ill be getting one!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 am

I got one from our very own 'ral', who picked up a spare and offered it here. Great forum!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
MCStevepants
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MCStevepants

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:28 pm

Both songs on this are super awesome.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 pm

I am really hoping mine shows up in the mail today... I just got two other records today The Clash "London Calling" first pressing!!! and Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" Korean version!?!? I paid a total of 10 bucks for the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next