DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon

Go down 
+15
Shrewsbury_Stars
steffuhnee
loazis
micwatson
simo
steph
Bea
ral
colmillionaire
Pip
PFREEZY
ExitEnglish
19thirty
Tobi
steady now steady now
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Empty
PostSubject: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 am

from TGA Facebook:

Chamberlain are going to be selling a limited edition 7" on tour with us in July with a brand new song plus a B-side featuring Brian Fallon (both songs will be available digitally July 6 too). ... Pass the word along...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:38 am

So damn awesome, I love Chamberlain ... great they`re back together ... Fate`s Got A Driver is still one of my favorite records
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 am

Soooo bummed I can't make it to any of the dates on this tour. If someone could grab me one of these 7" I would appreciate it! Could buy it or trade some other TGA 7" for it! Have a few doubles.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:50 am

Same here, would love one of the 7"s ... if anyones willing to buy me one, I`d pay for it and the shipping in a heartbeat ...
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:20 am

after those two, i need one as well, anyone that's willing to help out would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:28 am

I'll be going, I hope they still have them when I go.
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Pip
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah, I think there is a strong possibility they will sell all of these by the time they come to Philly, oh well.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah, I'd offer to buy a few but doubt there will be any by the time they reach philly
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:57 pm

There are only 8 shows with Chamberlain before the tour hits Philadelphia. I'd be surprised if they sold out before then. Even so, I'll be at a couple of the earlier shows, so I'll try to grab an extra or two.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 pm

the way people buy up tga vinyl ya never know ral
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Any pressing info on this yet?!?
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:35 pm

oh man i would love to get one... why bands never do these kind of things when they come to europe?? Sad
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:34 pm

I believe its either 500 or 250, can't remember though
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:35 pm

it's /500 and pink according to the photo on Chamberlain's FB.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm

But is it a Chamberlain song feat Fallon or a Brian Fallon song! That's the question and a very important one for most?!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:34 pm

steady now steady now wrote:
from TGA Facebook:

Chamberlain are going to be selling a limited edition 7" on tour with us in July with a brand new song plus a B-side featuring Brian Fallon (both songs will be available digitally July 6 too). ... Pass the word along...

it says it's a Chamberlain song, plus a B-side feat. Brian Fallon. so yeah.
Back to top Go down
19thirty
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I meant couldn't it be a Chamberlain song feat Fallon singing backup vocals or something? Doesn't really clarify it all that well!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:53 pm

It says a b-side featuring Brian Fallon, not a b-side by Brian Fallon. So I'm assuming he just sings on the song.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:12 pm

19thirty wrote:
I meant couldn't it be a Chamberlain song feat Fallon singing backup vocals or something? Doesn't really clarify it all that well!

well, yeah. aren't we basically saying the same thing? a b-side feat. brian fallon would feature him in some capacity, and since he sings and plays guitar, it seems more likely they would have a guest singer than a guest guitar player, so it makes sense that a b-side feat. brian fallon would be a chamberlain song with him on some vocals.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:03 pm

ral wrote:
it's /500 and pink according to the photo on Chamberlain's FB.

I can't find the pic.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

It's an old Chamberlain song, The South Has Spoiled Me, featuring Brian on vocals. He does a verse and it sounds like backing vocals throughout. Both tracks from the 7" are available now at http://chamberlain.bandcamp.com/. Info courtesy of Jonathan Cohen (@brainofjoacohen) who plays piano on the track.

I thought the songs were pretty good and worth the $2 for a download. Looking forward to seeing them opening next month.
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:40 pm

ral wrote:
It's an old Chamberlain song, The South Has Spoiled Me, featuring Brian on vocals. He does a verse and it sounds like backing vocals throughout. Both tracks from the 7" are available now at http://chamberlain.bandcamp.com/. Info courtesy of Jonathan Cohen (@brainofjoacohen) who plays piano on the track.

I thought the songs were pretty good and worth the $2 for a download. Looking forward to seeing them opening next month.

Thanks. You can actually listen to it for free.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:22 pm

steady now steady now wrote:

Thanks. You can actually listen to it for free.

Right, I assumed people would see they could preview the tracks. It's $2 for a higher quality download of both tracks.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 pm

These songs are way awesome ... I`d really think everyone should at least check out "Fate`s Got A Driver" ... such an amazing record ...
Back to top Go down
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 am

how awesome is "the south has spoiled me" ?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon   Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ltd. 7'' Chamberlain with Brian Fallon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next