DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got my American Slang Poster

Go down 
+11
kieran
ExitEnglish
gib786
e7c
IKeeptheDiner
Novella
ral
Bea
Johnny99
PFREEZY
J.B.R.
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

I got my American Slang Poster Empty
PostSubject: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:26 am

It came on Saturday, sweet! I thought for sure it would be around the same time as the vinyl. Thanks sideone
Back to top Go down
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:28 pm

I got my American Slang Poster 1054532_390044958203
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

i got mine as well. excitement!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:59 pm

sorry if this question sounds stupid but... where did you got it from? I got my American Slang Poster Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:17 pm

bea wrote:
sorry if this question sounds stupid but... where did you got it from? I got my American Slang Poster Icon_redface

The posters are part of pre-order bundles offered by SideOneDummy.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm

oh are they still avalaible?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

bea wrote:
oh are they still avalaible?

Nope, they sold out in a day or two back when the pre-orders went up in late April.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

i figured xD thanks for the info though
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Got mine too, nicer than what i thought it was going to be. Pretty heavy duty, going to get it framed for sure.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I hit up the Target by me for framage. About 9 and change it cost me. Since 19x25 is a strange size i just got a 20x30. Probably gonna have a friend who's good with mat-boarding cut it down for me.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm

ive got like 15 show posters waiting to be framed.
ill do em all at once sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:20 am

I got mine in the mail today... the poster is beautiful! In a few months I will be moving and my new place is going to have a man cave in it, I promise that this poster will be in it!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 pm

already made my order a couple days ago:
http://www.emp.de/bin/shop.php?prog=shop&mid=&article=171032&funktion=PRODUCTINFO&bildrub=&product=Gaslight%20Anthem,%20The:%20American%20slang&tc=SEARCH

guess there are posters still avalaible in europe. thought that i would share in case someone was interested to buy it
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Cant find a poster pre order package in the UK, im getting the t shirt package from hmv
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:07 pm

gib786 wrote:
Cant find a poster pre order package in the UK, im getting the t shirt package from hmv

i don't live in germany but i asked and they said that they do ship to other countries so i guess you could ask how much would it cost you, if you're really interested
Back to top Go down
gib786
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:26 pm

I'll probably just grab a poster from one of the gigs, cheers anyway!
Back to top Go down
ExitEnglish
A Contender
A Contender
ExitEnglish

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 am

haha the picture in this thread is of mine. nice to see it's making the rounds.
19x25 is weird, having trouble figuring out what i wanna do
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 am

Get someone to make a mount for it surely? That way you can place it in a bigger frame.
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 am

I have a few up for sale Tuesday as well as some variants. I ship worldwide though overseas costs more. Trying to keep the preorder special and stop the flippers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eljefedesign.com
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 am

also American Frame - google it - does a great job cheap
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 pm

e7c wrote:
I got mine in the mail today... the poster is beautiful! In a few months I will be moving and my new place is going to have a man cave in it, I promise that this poster will be in it!

What kind of man cave? Me, my dad and my brother built our Man cave 2007-2008 (it took a full year) We made a full on movie theater in the house, I love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:18 pm

El Jefe wrote:
I have a few up for sale Tuesday as well as some variants. I ship worldwide though overseas costs more. Trying to keep the preorder special and stop the flippers.

How much is shipping to the uk?
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 pm

$10 for regular and $25 for priority. If you order more than one the price drops.
Back to top Go down
djmayne2001
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
djmayne2001

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 pm

its a pretty sweet poster. I am tempted to import one to the UK also and get it frame
Back to top Go down
http://www.maynem.co.uk
acousticbandit
Wooderson
Wooderson
acousticbandit

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 pm

i've gotten 2 el jefe posters framed. they cost about 150 each but i
think they came out really well. pretty excited to be adding to my collection with the cd release show poster. have a stone pony poster framed as
well, don't know the artist.
I got my American Slang Poster Poster2I got my American Slang Poster Poster1I got my American Slang Poster 2-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got my American Slang Poster   I got my American Slang Poster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got my American Slang Poster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next