DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)

Go down 
+140
Dan164
labluedahlia
aldotheapache
Rose1991
ivienco
bootime
NotLikeWeBleed
battleborn
katechampagne
mwh
Jaws
grizzly-adamss
housie
maybemabel
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Jack
Anya_TGA
infoghost
Halfstepdown
kappanera
OldHaunts
Brookie
Camus
Thunder_Road
LeviLevi
saraM87
jonester
TomPytlos
beckiee1993
raclements
Hanswurst
wvmark73
Coma Girl
cjw744
33RPMHero
Handwritten
Stevearm
dumos
SinkOrSwim.
lorem_ipsum
Arctander
HolyBreakOfDay
LookOnTheBrightSide
tank_grrlblack
guitarguru145
EveryLittleSecret
matkins
juliacote
swannie35
bringiton_ty
Benny989
Shrewsbury_Stars
anchorsaway45
simo
Shorestyle69
Breanne
HighLonesome
keepsake
FelixMA
nomad677
MyRottingBrain
Debonair
Emusic
LaGuitarLady
JDaniels
redheadchick
ExitEnglish
Try Me
acousticbandit
Klown
kirstyt
Sinngh
saltandburn1967
DiamondSinatra
StitchesOnTheRadio
brianisbae
bringiton
outerheaven
Yozzy
NeverTrustAJunkie
njguy99
blakevbhc
rsj
CasanovaBaby90
YouCanCallMeSally
Heart_Strings
CASANOVA, BILLY!
SirPaco
Victoria Sweden
rgillies
daveycrabtree
JimmyB
TroubleHunter
Kosburn59
HorribleCrowe
PFREEZY
Erik Drost
IrishNameAndAnInjury
melissaannandthecool
Steve70s
plugga
Harbortown
ThisMachineKillsFascists
AlrightToDrive
Matilda Noir
eagles1139
Elsie
Christophe
Johnxazn
Daire
Reinvent good times
Gaslight23
StopAndSlideToTheRight
steph
Holland
IAmDisappeared
oh_megan
J.B.R.
thecosmickid
breakwhatbreaksyourheart
AlrightAlright
fullcollapse
ktp
dogsinginblues
steffuhnee
azlisa
GraveRobbers
loazis
Crockin
JJW319
TGAFAN25
dingle_basher
Shake Shake Senora
amberfoyd
SmilinSkullRing
Dillon15s
ShieldYourEyes
drifter69
Little Eden
mwillms1930
144 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
kappanera
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
kappanera

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:12 pm

My recent tattoo inspired by The Boxer  ( i think the chorus is one of their finest lyrics).The colour it's beacuseit's supposed to be a green copper statue.The photo sucks (colors are way better) and there's still a old tattoo I'm about to cover in a couple of weeks.
Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 1609894_698016883562273_1180281773_n
upload
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:02 pm

great tattoo, really amazing.. I like the colors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
housie
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 IMG_20140328_WA0006

My first post here on the forums but i lurk alot, got this one done last friday!
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 1:34 pm

wow, great tattoo, I really like it and welcome xD
Back to top Go down
grizzly-adamss
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:53 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 7eff0c11
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:11 pm

I like your tattoo, it looks great... such great tattoo artists doesn't exist over here -.-
Back to top Go down
Jaws
A Contender
A Contender
Jaws

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 4:51 pm

That's excellent.
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:24 am

Just got my left bicep done with a ferris wheel and "NO RETREAT" about it, "NO REGRETS" below. Will post a picture as soon as I find some kind of camera... Yet to decide on the next one, was considering another Social Distortion piece (I've already got a ball & chain with "BORN TO LOSE, DESTINED TO FAIL" on my right arm) but there are so very many fantastic Gaslight lyrics to get...
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:08 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 10312667_1479186888980576_888667441536109261_n

Photos at last
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:10 pm

great tattoo!!! it looks great, I like it!
Back to top Go down
mwh
A Contender
A Contender
mwh

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:29 am

Thanks. I kinda like the plain black block style, all my other pieces are kinda the same. Nothing against color on other people, it's just not for me...
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:37 pm

I want a GA tattoo so badly but there's too many ideas. I already have way too much script on my body so it'll have to be a picture. I had a rad idea in my head but I can't draw for shit and I don't think I could explain it in a way an artist could draw it. I'm also broke as a joke. Everyone has such cool tattoos though!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/katexchampagne
battleborn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
battleborn

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:21 pm

I got the writing on the paper handwritten by Brian Fallon himself! (sorry for the terrible quality, it's in a really awkward place to photograph myself...)

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 10628113
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:11 pm

wow!!!! looks so amazing!!! I like it
Back to top Go down
NotLikeWeBleed
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Thats awesome
Back to top Go down
bootime
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 11:29 am

Just discovered the wonderful world of tattoos at the young age of 32.

Got an Afghan Whigs one, one with my kids name within the infinity symbol, and now this:

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Photo_11

And I'm not stopping anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 7:11 pm

looks amazing
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 8:12 pm

battleborn wrote:
I got the writing on the paper handwritten by Brian Fallon himself! (sorry for the terrible quality, it's in a really awkward place to photograph myself...)

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 10628113

that is SO cool!!! i've been tweeting him forever cause i have the same idea but with "every word handwritten" but he just never reads my tweet Sad i guess i'll have to wait til i can go back to the US and wait for him outside a show or something Sad
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 am

I don't have any tattoos yet, but I'm thinking this summer I'm getting my first one. Among other things, I definitely want a Gaslight tattoo. Here's the current concept I'm thinking about:

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 P3170910

On one hand I really like it and I don't give a shit if anchors are cliched, but on the other it still seems kinda generic. Thoughts? It would go on the inside of my forearm a little bit above my wrist.

Eventually I want to put a little boxing glove on one of my knuckles for "Boxer", but I know there's a lot involved with hand tattoos so I don't think it should be my first.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:45 pm

I like the 3rd one in the first row Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:14 pm

I say if you want an achor, get one. If you're worried about it being generic just make sure it's an interesting version of one I guess? If that makes any sense. The only thing I'd recommend based on those designs is staying away from the achor with the heart combo because on one or two of those it looks almost exactly like a symbol for the bouncing souls. It's not exact, and I don't think they have ownership over that image, but it's where my head immediately went when I saw the symbol. It looks like this...
http://bit.ly/1AWl3Te
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Wow, thanks for the tip. I don't really know the Bouncing Souls so I've never seen that before, so thanks for pointing it out.
I can see it now...
"Hey, nice Bouncing Souls tattoo!"
"No, it's supposed to be Gaslight."
For the rest. of my life.

I'll have to rethink the design a little.
Back to top Go down
Rose1991
A Contender
A Contender
Rose1991

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 3:02 am

Update: Why am I only learning of this band now? I mean I'd heard OF them, but I hadn't HEARD them.
Back to top Go down
aldotheapache
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aldotheapache

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:31 am

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 12444811

got it done when I was about 22-23 about. i, personally, don't know of one specific reference that inspired me to get it. i wanted a tattoo and always felt it so easy to relate to the band and after listening, and the references to lost youth, this is what i imagined.
Back to top Go down
aldotheapache
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
aldotheapache

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 am

as I have gotten older and with half of my arm something I don't particularly care for (it's a wonderful life themed) I really wish I had gotten grayscale tattoos. I just like them better. The color is cool and everything, but as I get older and my eye for traditional things grow, I get bummed that half of my arm isn't something I'm totally stoked about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)   Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaslight Anthem inspired tattoos (photos of mine, feel free to post yours!)
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next