DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Empty
PostSubject: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:20 am

Not sure if anyone here knows or will like either of these, but The Appleseed Cast is an amazing band. The lead singer Chris Crisci has a side project called Old Canes, which I also adore. I got to meet them about year ago; super nice guys. Gave me a free t-shirt! Favorite show I've ever been to... Check them out if you haven't!!!
Back to top Go down
redinthemorn
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
redinthemorn

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:01 am

i've been in love with the old canes for about 2 or 3 years now! i have yet to check out appleseed cast, actually. i need to do that asap.
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:26 am

Anyone that hasn't heard Low Level Owl: Vol 1 & 2 is missing out.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:28 am

I have an Old Canes album on Vinyl and I love it!
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:48 pm

I like Old Canes but I always forget to listen to them. I have their latest album though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:31 pm

ral wrote:
Anyone that hasn't heard Low Level Owl: Vol 1 & 2 is missing out.

Those albums are incredible. Changed my view on music forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:28 am

This song is murdering me right now.

Back to top Go down
ThisMachineKillsFascists
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ThisMachineKillsFascists

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:03 pm

This song is sick.

http://www.spin.com/articles/appleseed-cast-great-lake-derelict-illumination-ritual-song-premiere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes   The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Appleseed Cast/ Old Canes
Page 1 of 1