DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!

Go down 
+29
acousticbandit
curly
MKULTRA
Mikeyc
Reinvent good times
swampdevil
Luca Chinaski
ann_mac913
El Jefe
borrowedcar
JoshRaymond
emmahallows
dmac
CluckyB
Angry Johnny
mercyandaminute
stupendoussven
Daire
Vibes
cephcarn4
jabboy15
IKeeptheDiner
steph
Maureen973
steady now steady now
Johnny99
ral
colmillionaire
Novella
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Empty
PostSubject: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Roll Call !!! Who's going, or is planning on going. Tickets go on sale this Friday the 30th at 10am est. I'm sure this show is going to be completely insane.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:39 pm

will be there at the show/and at the computer on friday
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/Colmillionaire
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

I guess if you ordered from VC you got a special "Friends and Family" pass to buy tickets today, atleast i got an email to do so. anyone else?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:08 am

Novella wrote:
I guess if you ordered from VC you got a special "Friends and Family" pass to buy tickets today, atleast i got an email to do so. anyone else?

This wasn't anything VC specific. There's a presale for tickets that was posted on the official Myspace and Facebook pages. It was posted in this section of the forum too.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 am

the record release wasn't in there though to my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Novella
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Novella

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:37 am

ral wrote:
This wasn't anything VC specific. There's a presale for tickets that was posted on the official Myspace and Facebook pages. It was posted in this section of the forum too.

The release show wasn't included in that, I'm talking about something completely different.

This was part of the email I received :
"You are receiving this email because I assume that since you pre-order Gaslight's newest album, "Amiercan Slang", you might be interested in a link to buy tickets to their album release show in New York City; The show officially goes on sale Friday, but the below link and password gets you a chance to buy tickets before the rest of the world can. Note when the link expires. Please do not post publicly anywhere. thanks.

GASLIGHT'S ALBUM RELEASE SHOW ON JUNE 15TH IN NYC AT IRVING PLAZA:

LINK for Gaslight's special "friends and family" pre-order for the June 15th show (DO NOT POST PUBLICLY ANYWHERE PLEASE - this link expires at 3 pm PST/4 pm CST/6 pm EST tomorrow, Thursday April 29th) "
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 am

is there any chance i could get a pm? if not its fine
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:58 am

yea that would be awesome if i could as well.
im dyin to get tix to this.
though i am currently not sure if i will be able to get to a computer on friday morning
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 am

haha and it figures i get the side one and the no idea pre orders, and not vinyl collective.
just my luck
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:54 am

Novella wrote:
Roll Call !!! Who's going, or is planning on going.

I'm actually on the guest list for NYC Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_cheers ,
but can't afford to fly to the States just because of it Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_cry .

I'll see them in the UK instead. However, I'll try to make it to other release shows in the decades to come Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_biggrin .
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Maureen973
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:46 am

How do i manage do get a link to every pre-sale in existance except this one :-(

Anyone want to send me the link? Ill buy u a beer @ the show :-)
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 am

Johnny99 wrote:
haha and it figures i get the side one and the no idea pre orders, and not vinyl collective.
just my luck

i bought the vinyl collective version and didn't get anything
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:59 pm

shit dude. damn my not having a job! i would so fly out for this! how big is the venue??
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:29 pm

maureen above said in a different thread that it held around 1,200. so its fairly big. def a change from t59s record release in nyc.
Back to top Go down
Johnny99
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:15 pm

well they sold out webster hall last year some time.
that place holds 2k. irving plaza and webster hall are extremely similar though.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm

i have a regents exam the next day. will know by tonight if i'm going. gotta get that poster.

ps-how much a tix gonna be?
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:08 pm

they were 35 each w/ fees
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 pm

thanks colmillionaire.

this is great having a roll call thing. can we get maybe a section devoted to roll calls. though i guess "tour" sorta covers it. just figure maybe having one thread for each show instead of multiple ones popping up everywhere.
Back to top Go down
jabboy15
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:26 am

did this really just sell out in less than 5 minutes? if anyone has an extra single ticket i'm looking to buy one...

jabboy15@aol.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.thepretender.tumblr.com
cephcarn4
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:42 am

only gaslight show ive seen that wasn't sold out since 2007 has been the looney tunes record release show, not even 100 people were their. largest they filled was terminal 5 for 3000 people, welmont was 2500 and webster was 1500, so irving is a smaller place for them to do the record release, They will be releasing a headlining date probably for august 4th after this show.
Back to top Go down
colmillionaire
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
colmillionaire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:38 pm

thats insane that it already sold out!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:43 pm

American girls, they want the whole world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:48 pm

http://www.stubhub.com/gaslight-anthem-tickets/gaslight-anthem-new-york-6-15-2010-959708/

that makes me fucking sick. some dude up there selling 16 tickets at at $150 a piece!
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:53 pm

I really hope someone records the record release show
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
stupendoussven
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
stupendoussven

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:07 pm

I almost freaked out since my internet went down just before they went on sale, thank heavens for a blackberry and the ticketmaster app being on standby. I will definitely be there. Should we organize a preshow get together or something?
Back to top Go down
http://sirsvenjensen.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!   Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Record Release Show! NYC JUNE 15!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next