DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessions of a TGA Addict

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

Confessions of a TGA Addict Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 am

Hey y'all! So I've been a member for a bit now but have never formally introdued myself. Rude, I know. But anyways, I have been a Gaslight Anthem fan for almost a year now and am so excited to be celebrating my one year love affair with American Slang this summer! The first time I ever heard TGA was on the radio on my way to the beach and they were playing OWL. It stuck with me right away because my best friend lives in her high tops and drives her grandmother's white Lincoln! I've been hooked ever since!

I'm originally from San Jose, California (GO SHARKS!), but am currently attending college in Santa Barbara. Techno is huge here in SB and I haven't met too many TGA fans (it is a travesty), but I have made all my friends listen to them and they are well aware of my obsession.

So that's me! I love you
I look forward to many wonderful discussions to come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:34 am

I currently attend San Jose State
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 am

Awesome and welcome, what other bands do you like?
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:44 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:

Oh cool! So have we converted you into a Sharks fan yet?! Haha
My mom did everything to bribe me into staying, but I didn't want to go to school 20minutes from my house you know?
Did you see them when they played @ State last year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

My mom did everything to bribe me into staying, but I didn't want to go to school 20minutes from my house you know?

Being from Orange County, I am big Ducks fan so there is no way I am gonna become a Sharks fan.

I did see them at state when they opened up for Rise Against and when they were on bill for Channel 104.9 The Big Show.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:00 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
Awesome and welcome, what other bands do you like?

Taken straight from my facebook:
Aerosmith, The Arctic Monkeys, Babyshambles, The Clash, THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM (Brian Fallon = Demi God), The Hives, The Killers, Kings of Leon, Lady Gaga, The Libertines, Muse, Paramore, QUEEN (Freddie Mercury is God), Regina Spektor, Rilo Kiley, Rise Against, She & Him, Social Distortion, THE STROKES (Julian Casablancas = Demi God), TV On The Radio, The Weeks, The Weepies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I grew up on classic rock (Aerosmith, Queen, etc.) so they will always hold a place in my heart. But in middle school when I met my best friend she introduced me to punk and indie bands. It was love. When other 6th graders were in love with Usher and Justin Timberlake, I was convinced I was going to marry Julian Casablancas or Pete Doherty.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:02 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Little Eden wrote:
oldgospelchoir wrote:

Being from Orange County, I am big Ducks fan so there is no way I am gonna become a Sharks fan.

I did see them at state when they opened up for Rise Against and when they were on bill for Channel 104.9 The Big Show.

So how are them Ducks doing in the playoffs this year?! Oh wait...haha jk Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_tongue
I'm so jealous btw! They played the Big Show the same day I moved to college so I couldn't see them. It just about broke my heart. I hope it was a good show though
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Little Eden glad that you are here! What is the spade image from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a TGA Addict   Confessions of a TGA Addict Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a TGA Addict
Page 1 of 1