DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..

Go down 
+18
tdawg
stephendgaf
IKeeptheDiner
steph
RobertODonnell
Turn the Casanova On
curly
Stalls_Standing
steady now steady now
JoshRaymond
divoz
Jack
Daire
DaveSavedTheDay
kieran
Palmer89
Little Eden
Angry Johnny
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Empty
PostSubject: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:30 pm

you should all try to send this fool commrnents to remove the tracks. thats so not cool.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

What's his user name? I'm so down to yell at this prick!
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/user/birpalbums
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Why dont you just report them seeing as they are infringing copyright they will get taken off pretty quickly. Rather than just getting all angry and irrational about it.
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 pm

Guys... the album is leaked and not just on this board. It's out there, it's going to be out there. Accept it and roll with it. Remember what Brian and his management said in Brian's story about '59 Sound leaking? "I don't care" "At least kids want it."
Back to top Go down
http://www.scheponik.com
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Why not??

Loads of people have it now, and it'll be up there at some stage anyway.

If the band want it gone fair enough (and if they want it gone, it will go) but I don't see a need to get worked up over it tbh.
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm

fair enough...you guys make some good points. being that it just leaked, i thought it was kinda messed up to post the whole album so early. moreover, you're right it's going to be out there sooner or later at this point.
Back to top Go down
NDGTA

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm

Wait, why is it alright to download the leak but it's not alright to stream it off of Youtube? Anyone who wants it can have it (and probably does have it), might as well let everybody listen to it.
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Hahahahaha, I'm so lame, I just reread this topic and went "No wonder you're named Angry Johnny..."

I'm sorry, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Jack
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Jack

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:13 pm

DaveSavedTheDay wrote:
Hahahahaha, I'm so lame, I just reread this topic and went "No wonder you're named Angry Johnny..."

I'm sorry, lmao.

Haha it's kinda lame but I laughed anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://roseboulevard.bandcamp.com
divoz
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
divoz

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Yeah it's out there now, do you think youre really going to able able to halt the leak? It happened with White Crosses, and with every album that leaks.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:59 pm

i see no need to get mad the album is everywhere else on the net anyway, why not youtube. Just another outlet for fans to find the album
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:27 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
i see no need to get mad the album is everywhere else on the net anyway, why not youtube. Just another outlet for fans to find the album

In that case the band may as well get on the bandwagon and take control by streaming it on their own site, tweeting about it, and so on.

It's one thing having hardcore fans (who'll buy it anyway) locate and download the whole album and giving it a proper listen (as well as writing sensible reviews of it on fan sites SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_smile), but it's quite another thing for every Tom, Dick and Harry to just have a brief click on YouTube.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 pm

I imagine S1D will be on top of this shortly.
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:37 pm

Steady Now, Steady Now gets it. most people arent going to even know it's leaked rather than the hard core fans. and yes, it's easy to find, but not as easy as finding it on youtube. overall not a huge deal. just thought it was a bit early thats all. not to mention, i didnt see anyone on this site so quick to post the link and i understand it's not what the site is about, but same deal. for whatever it's worth, it's already off youtube anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Stop worrying about, the more people to listen the better... Brain doesn't care. It's like you people have nothing to worry about so you go complainning at the poor youtube guy tsc tsc.... you should get some terminal disease to put things in perspective.
Back to top Go down
Little Eden
Wooderson
Wooderson
Little Eden

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:04 pm

If the band doesn't care, than I guess there's nothing to be tripping about.
I retract my previous statement.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:08 pm

maybe even some none fans will stumble across that and enjoy that enough to become a fan and who knows even buy the record
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:50 pm

guest wrote:
Stop worrying about, the more people to listen the better... Brain doesn't care. It's like you people have nothing to worry about so you go complainning at the poor youtube guy tsc tsc.... you should get some terminal disease to put things in perspective.

There's more than Brian in the band...
Back to top Go down
Angry Johnny
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Angry Johnny

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:52 pm

hey guest, im pretty sure we have made it clear at this point that it's not a big deal. some of us were just expessing our opinion. that is what this site is about right? to each is own. on a side note i guess alot of people want TGA to be a big band that everyone knows, but honestly that kinda kills it for me...i was a big fan b4 they even released SOS and im happy for these guys cause they have put in a lot of hard work and deserve it. not for nothing, but the fans at the shows are kinda...well...i'll leave that alone. call me selfish, but im just sayin....
Back to top Go down
curly
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm

I know a lot of people feel the way you do about their bands. However, I also get the feeling when somebody is excited about something and wants other people to experience it and be excited about it as well. I can't claim being a TGA fan from the start... I first discovered them a few months before The 59 Sound came out and have been a big fan ever since. I think most bands are always wanting to gain new fans and I see nothing wrong with this. The only time I have a problem with such things is when a band purposely changes themselves in order to be massively popular. I will always prefer being able to see bands in intimate settings, but I can't say that if they ever do "hit it big," I wouldn't be happy to tell my friends "I told you I knew what I was talking about!"

Angry Johnny wrote:
hey guest, im pretty sure we have made it clear at this point that it's not a big deal. some of us were just expessing our opinion. that is what this site is about right? to each is own. on a side note i guess alot of people want TGA to be a big band that everyone knows, but honestly that kinda kills it for me...i was a big fan b4 they even released SOS and im happy for these guys cause they have put in a lot of hard work and deserve it. not for nothing, but the fans at the shows are kinda...well...i'll leave that alone. call me selfish, but im just sayin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Angry Johnny wrote:

Couldn't have said it any better
Back to top Go down
Turn the Casanova On
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Turn the Casanova On

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I'm not really seeing the problem here. What gives the "hardcore fans" more of a right to enjoy the album than some regular old Joe on YouTube?
Back to top Go down
DaveSavedTheDay
A Contender
A Contender
DaveSavedTheDay

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 pm

I'm just gonna say, I hate the idea of people not wanting bands to get huge. A real fan should want the band to be as big as possible, not have them be their own little secret they can talk about all the time, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

I kinda have mixed feelings about that,I mean I want the band to have as much success as possible but I still want intimate shows and let's face it that really can't happen in a arena. Not only that it gets harder to talk with the band before and after shows and that's something I really love to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..   SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOME DOUCHE JUST POSTED THE WHOLE ALBUM ON YOUTUBE..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next