DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interview with Benny (posted 2 June)

Go down 
+3
JoshRaymond
Vibes
steady now steady now
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Empty
PostSubject: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:13 pm

from http://postcardelba.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/interview-benny-from-the-gaslight-anthem/

conducted by IM (there's always something new)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:20 pm

I love how both Benny and Frank Turner have said they want to punch Justin Bieber in the face. I concur.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Fuck yes fantasy baseball rules, I love that he plays
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Makes me even more pumped for out interview with Benny. Brian often absorbs most of the spotlight -- its nice to get the other guys perspective on things.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 pm

one of the most single handedly best interviews anyone in music has ever done. hilarious and true.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Vibes wrote:
I love how both Benny and Frank Turner have said they want to punch Justin Bieber in the face. I concur.

he's had enough trouble with revolving doors lately, haha. i can see not liking him but there are far more offensive and obnoxious bands and singers than Justin Bieber, to me.
Back to top Go down
Stevearm
Wooderson
Wooderson
Stevearm

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 pm

haha that was an awesome interview, I guess my question for him was pretty much answered with the whole Rush thing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stevearm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview with Benny (posted 2 June)   interview with Benny (posted 2 June) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interview with Benny (posted 2 June)
Page 1 of 1