DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models

Go down 
+4
Forum Owner
thecosmickid
micwatson
steady now steady now
8 posters
AuthorMessage
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Empty
PostSubject: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:21 am

Did you know that Brian, Benny and the Alexs appeared in the Italian men's edition of Vogue magazine (L'uomo Vogue, October 2009)?

http://www.myfdb.com/tear_sheets/158531-luomo-vogue-editorial-the-gaslight-anthem-rocks-october-2009

http://www.myfdb.com/tear_sheets/158532-luomo-vogue-editorial-the-gaslight-anthem-rocks-october-2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 am

thats kinda creepy

edit: but also very cool..i think?!
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 am

Somehow the photografer pulled off making them look italian...
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 am

Last one totally looks like a mug shot!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
micwatson
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm

they looked so tanned
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

thats random...

the first shot's kinda cool.

oh & alexander youre getting pretty good at finding these six month old random magazine appearances no one has noticed
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

steph wrote:
oh & alexander youre getting pretty good at finding these six month old random magazine appearances no one has noticed

Thank you. Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_redface

What I find really funny though is that while they do all kinds of shoots for magazines, and while they hence pose a lot (which is fair enough), here they are treated as models who were styled etc., as per the notes on the website.

I mean 'hair stylist'? 'fashion assistant'? This is a punk-rock/soul band; and I'm so pleased they pointed out that the models are male - who'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:51 pm

haha yeah. it makes sense to have a hair stylist and a fashion assistant for that type of magazine...but it seems odd that they would want to be in a fashion rag, right? although they do look pretty much like they normally do in photos and videos and on stage... it would make more sense if there were an article that accompanied the photos, is there?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:35 am

Almost an old-school Clash look.

Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Mick%20Jones%20over%20skyway
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 am

the last pic makes them look like a bunch of greasers.

cool.
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:32 am

can't believe i missed this! i get this magazine at work all the time. will have to look back over the archive & see if i've still got it. sods law i won't have!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models   Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian, Benny and the Alexs - Vogue models
Page 1 of 1