DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Empty
PostSubject: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Kinda nice interview with Brian and Benny based on questions, fans sent in

http://www.vmusic.com.au/pages/main-menu/news/features/the-gaslight-anthem-fan-q-a

Brian refers to Pelle Almqvist of The Hives as one of the smartest people when it comes to being in a band ... interesting ...
Funny, how Benny is putting his feet apart to look like he's actually Brian's size Wink
Brian doesn't seem to be in a very good mood during the interview, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74

PostSubject: Re: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Nice find...Brian mentioning Lucero! Maybe this will get more people to listen to em.

I wouldn't saw Brian is in a bad mood, i think he just in a less joking mood compared to Benny.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:56 pm

don't know about one of the smartest, but Pelle sure is one of the nicest people ever! and i'm not even a fan of The Hives
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

i am so glad they love the hives as much as I do, pelle is an amazing frontman!
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Sorta related: The Hives' blog is entertaining.
The Hives are amazing live. I wish they'd play more often. Last time they came I think it was 2008.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic   Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Interview with Brian and Benny on Australian VMusic
Page 1 of 1