DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'ello there

Go down 
+2
Reinvent good times
Janet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Janet
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Janet

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:26 pm

hey guys, i'm janet and i'm new here!! i'm from the Los Angeles area

Lets see, i first started listening to gaslight when i heard they were opening up for Rise Against. instantly i fell in love. so far i've seen them at the hollywood palladium, Henry Fonda Theater (music box), and just recently i went to Brians solo show at the troubadour. all have been amazing and they've led me here Smile theyre definately one of my favorite bands. i just heard their new single and i cant wait for the new cd.

i started checking out the forum a few days ago and started finding out some cool news so finally decided to join
Back to top Go down
Reinvent good times
A Contender
A Contender
Reinvent good times

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Welcome to the board. I would have loved to see them with Rise Against, I started getting into them, after that tour. What's your favorite Rise Against CD? I'm still partial to Sufferer and Witness...,but of course they're all good.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:18 pm

yeah im still mad that i missed that tour.
welcome to the forum! guess we all missed your original post, seeing as it took, like, a week, for anyone to respond. oops.
Back to top Go down

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello
I was at Brian's solo show at the troubador and I also saw em at the Henry fonda theatre
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:19 pm

that rise against tour skipped dallas, i have no idea why anyway welcome
Back to top Go down
jennylenore
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey Janet! I'm Jenny and instantly fell in love with them the moment I heard them as well! Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:17 pm

How's a goin'?
Back to top Go down
Janet
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Janet

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 pm

aww thanks. and hey everyone!
reinvent good times, my fav rise cd has to be Siren Song. i love every song on there haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'ello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello there   'ello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'ello there
Page 1 of 1