DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'ello from England

Go down 
+2
Daire
Palmer89
6 posters
AuthorMessage

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:53 am

Soo my name is Lauren, I'm 15 and I'm a girl.
Username is a Muse song, avatar is of Sebastian Vettel. Any F1 fans here?
Also like Star Trek (TOS and XI), Harry Potter and the occasional Doctor Who.
Basically everything I like is extremely geeky, haha.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Huge F1 fan here, been watching it since you must were born...thats depressing. I'm not even that old. Vettel is pretty awesome, got nothing on a certain mr Fernando Alonso though... 'ello from England Icon_wink

Welcome, and F1 certainly isn't geeky!

Not a huge muse fan, nor anything else there but any Gaslight and F1 fan is alright in my books... 'ello from England Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Welcome to the site! Smile
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Welcome, how did you find the site?
Back to top Go down

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm

not a f1-fan, not a muse-fan

but welcome to the forum =)
feel at home, there's lots of british folks here...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
A Contender
A Contender
Ryan

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Palmer89 wrote:
Huge F1 fan here, been watching it since you must were born...thats depressing. I'm not even that old. Vettel is pretty awesome, got nothing on a certain mr Fernando Alonso though... 'ello from England Icon_wink

Welcome, and F1 certainly isn't geeky!

Not a huge muse fan, nor anything else there but any Gaslight and F1 fan is alright in my books... 'ello from England Icon_cool

Agree with this, definately not a geek if you like TGA and F1!! I disagree with the alonso bit though, I'm a bit of a Kubica fan 'ello from England Icon_biggrin

I'm 15 as well. Nice to see some other 'younger' members on here as most are in there twenties - or older!

It's a great forum though, can't believe I never found it earlier. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Holland
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Holland

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 pm

hello welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 am

15 was the same age when I first got serious about music... I heard Rancid for the first time and realized just how amazing music could be! Infact, Rancid then went on to be my favorite band for 14 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'ello from England Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'ello from England   'ello from England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'ello from England
Page 1 of 1