DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chat room for Dimestoresaints?

Go down 
+38
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGAforLIFE
mirrorenigma
Labhras
loazis
steph
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JimmyB
enola
theBasemen
HorribleCrowe
Camus
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
TGAFAN25
JJW319
plugga
Debonair
kkent16
RockNRollOut
wonderson189
KittyKat
Asleepontheforestfloor
Daire
Ryan
Holland
e7c
Stevearm
stephendgaf
Jukebox Romeo
thecosmickid
ktp
tdawg
JoshRaymond
kieran
RobertODonnell
simo
steady now steady now
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:43 am

Just a reminder tomorrow our chat is at 5 pm est.Thats 2-4 pm in most areas of the u.s. In the UKand europe it 10 - 11 pm or later. Read my previous post for more info, and I'm always open to suggestions.

Hope to see you there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:44 am

crap. im busssy..........effff

next time for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:51 am

Won't be there tomorrow. Have fun though, and hopefully this can become a big(ish) part of the forum.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 am

I'm working late tomorrow but maybe I can join in after the kids go to bed. Sounds like fun!!!
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 am

IrishNameAndAnInjury wrote:
I'm working late tomorrow but maybe I can join in after the kids go to bed. Sounds like fun!!!

Yeah, the time frame is ment so that people can show up as the night goes on, there's no real end time.
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 am

Sounds great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey guys the chat starts in one hour, feel free to join in at anytime through out the night
Back to top Go down
Camus
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Camus

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

How long will it be going on for? I'm going to the gym in an hour so people will hopefully still be around when I'm back
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:10 pm

No real ending time, more of when everyone is done, so it could still be going
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:11 pm

I am just finishing a movie, I'll be there by midnight (my time) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

so we got a small chat going on right now, join anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm

wait for me! haha
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:46 pm

plugga wrote:
wait for me! haha

Hurry Hurry Hurry bounce
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Where still going, having a fun discussion about Football and whether its football or soccer......its soccer.....but come in and give your opinion
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:04 pm

so it lasted about 3 almost 4 hours, it was fun and enjoyable. Reminisced old tv shows, talked sports, and some gaslight stuff too. successfull night all in all

I will look into switching up the chats rotating between a Friday night and Saturday morning so its easier for people in Europe/UK which Plugga and Camus recommended would be a good choice. But any suggestions about anything let me know.

Ill announce the next chat soon, hope you can make it to the next one, if you didn't this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 am

Forgot all about this! Glad it went well, though. Hopefully I'll be at the next one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Debonair wrote:
so it lasted about 3 almost 4 hours, it was fun and enjoyable. Reminisced old tv shows, talked sports, and some gaslight stuff too. successfull night all in all

I will look into switching up the chats rotating between a Friday night and Saturday morning so its easier for people in Europe/UK which Plugga and Camus recommended would be a good choice. But any suggestions about anything let me know.

Ill announce the next chat soon, hope you can make it to the next one, if you didn't this time. Very Happy

how about a week day?? some of us go out on friday nights and wake up late on saturday mornings. Laughing
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
Debonair wrote:

how about a week day?? some of us go out on friday nights and wake up late on saturday mornings. Laughing

you know we don't care what you do, DUH! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:19 am

Thanks plugga I'll take it from here Razz

Gosspil, the chats are (currently) bi -weekly on Fridays around 5pm est. And or Saturday (I'm still deciding exactly maybe around 12pm est).

For the most part people have told me that this is, currently, the best times to have the chats. With the (about) five hour difference between the U.S and UK/Europe it's tough to find times that work for everyone. Because if its 5pm here, its 10 or 11 there. So people want a day where they can sleep in after, or have no obligations during, thus Friday and Saturday.

So doing one during the week, especially during the school year is tough. Because if its around 5 pm in the U.S. its around 10 or 11pm in the U.K./Europe. People might have to be at work and or school in the morning, so they don't want to be up late.

Or, they might just be at work/school. Because, it might be around 5pm in the U.K./Europe but, in the U.S. it would be around 12pm.

So you should see the problem with the week day chat. I'm not against it, if people want to do it, sure, but I'm guessing it won't happen for the previous reasons.

These times though are NOT permanent. I will change them, when/if they don't work anymore. The point is to get a time that works for almost everyone Very Happy .

Maybe during the summer, with school out and stuff, a week day might happen. If, between now and then, a good amount of people request for a week day one. I will be more than happy Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also if anyone is wondering, we most likely will leave it bi-weekly, so it doesn't become old. I think weekly would become too much. That doesn't mean it will only be on these days. For example I've thought about "Event chats" like maybe for the album release or stuff like that.

In our last chat an interesting idea got thrown around between, Plugga, Camus, and I for one of these event chats -another reason to join in, so you don't get left out on cool ideas king

As always any ideas and or questions feel free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:45 am

5 PM est isnt night time....thats where I got confused.
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:53 am

How about, logging into the chat in another tab while you are on the site also? So there is a constant flow of members on the chat? Wink
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

oldgospelchoir wrote:
5 PM est isnt night time....thats where I got confused.

Yeah the problem isn't the time, its mainly the time difference if you get it?

HorribleCrowe wrote:
How about, logging into the chat in another tab while you are on the site also? So there is a constant flow of members on the chat? Wink

Haha problem sloved. Razz

That kinda wouldn't work, people tend to not stay on very long, let alone want to be bothered with the chat. I think more or less thats why the chat got forgotten about. But that doesn't mean you cant use the chat between now and then. I just organize a time to get the most people in for one.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:00 pm

Ok guys, next chat announcement heading your way.

We're going to try our first Saturday chat, at 12pm est next weekend.

I've been going back and forth with having it at either 12pm or 2pm. Unfortunatly, i have work on Saturday at 4 pm so I have to keep it at 12pm because of that.The chat doesn't have to end once I leave, if you want to keep on going, I highly encourage it Very Happy

Let me know if you want to have the chat at 2 pm est ,normally (if I don't have work) or leave it a 12 pm est.

Hope to see ya all there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 pm

12:00 sounds good, Debonair. Hopefully I'll be able to join in this time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HorribleCrowe
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
HorribleCrowe

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm online at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chat room for Dimestoresaints?
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next