DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chat room for Dimestoresaints?

Go down 
+38
NeverTrustAJunkie
TGAforLIFE
mirrorenigma
Labhras
loazis
steph
ThisMachineKillsFascists
JimmyB
enola
theBasemen
HorribleCrowe
Camus
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Angry Johnny Revue
TGAFAN25
JJW319
plugga
Debonair
kkent16
RockNRollOut
wonderson189
KittyKat
Asleepontheforestfloor
Daire
Ryan
Holland
e7c
Stevearm
stephendgaf
Jukebox Romeo
thecosmickid
ktp
tdawg
JoshRaymond
kieran
RobertODonnell
simo
steady now steady now
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 4:40 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
we should bring this back.

Agreed

I would be happy to take the role to get these things set up and going. Usually(from what I've seen from other sites) to get a standard routine of chats, you need one or two people in charge of setting up date/times. So if one leader cant make it, at least another can. And then do a sort of schedule, like come on "Friday" from ""6-10"

There are a ton of times I just see people on, and their not postin, because theres nothing to post about. so I think it won't be hard to get a regular schedule going.
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:18 am

keep in mind that europeans can't have the same time schedule as americans pig
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:57 am

plugga wrote:

Yep I thought of that, im still thinking on how to do everything,( or if even, enough people want to do it.) I would have to find, what day of the week/time that most are on. maybe do a poll to find that stuff out?

Also as I said, there should be a few "leaders" to make sure that if one person can't make it, the other can. Leaders are nothing more really then just orginizing the dates, like telling people to stop by at 'x-time". And making sure dates/times work for people. So maybe there might need to be someone in charge of the European side of stuff. That would work.

So any advice to going about finding dates/times(Or in general)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 pm

plugga wrote:

well that sucks for you.....we will set up a time...if it doesn't work with you than not our problem. bounce
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 am

Ok i want to try and get this going, Who wants to try and do a chat live this friday/ weekend
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 am

Dimestore Saints Holiday Special!

May be hard to gather people with the holidays right around the corner, but I'm down...
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 am

Yeah I think it could be fun even if we only had 5 people
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 am

we ought to do it sometime, it's just hard to coordinate it when people are on
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:51 am

Yes that's why you just keep trying. Someone has to otherwise it doesn't happen

Trying for this Friday/weekend so far me and jjw are willing. Anyone else
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 pm

So i see there are a bunch of people on, who wants to do one in an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Would love to but how do you access the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Looks like you figured it out, if more people want to join just join I'll be on all night
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Yeah it looks like I did indeed. Gonna grab some dinner will be back in time hopefully more people will join in, as it it looks like some decent members are online.
Back to top Go down
The Angry Johnny Revue
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
The Angry Johnny Revue

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Okay people I see you're online, don't be afraid to stop by and say hello! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:19 pm

ahaha coming
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Hey guys, guess what.. we got plugga, so you should definately join and listen to our discussion of being an insomniac... its pretty awesome, so get in here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Hah, I just figured out how to join in, so I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:18 pm

Were still going people, hop on in its crazy fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:01 am

So we just finished our chat it was pretty great, it lasted about three hours. We had 7 people at our height, it surpased expectations. Plugga was there so you know it was great. Holland showed up and we sang him the Frosted Flakes theme song, you had to be there.

Want to know what I'm talking about, or get in on the hilarity, then join our next CHAT! I will post details soon, and try to make this a regular thing.

Also I am going to (try) be archiving the chats in case you want to see them. I don't know if I should post them here because it would take up alot of room, I'll figure something out, but I have it/them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:52 am

Yeah, hahha the Frosted Flakes theme song. That was the best. Looking forward to the next chat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 am

Hahah, the Frosted Flakes theme song was hilarious. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey everyone hope all your holidays are going great. So now for the big announcement the next CHAT!
Lets shoot for it to be Friday at 5 pm est. That way more people can show up as time goes on and its still OK for UK.

I'm also going to TRY to keep this on a bi-weekly schedule (depends on work) maybe switch it up with an earlier saturday chat for the UK people at 12pm est.-let me know what you think

I'm going off a schedule recomendation by Angry Johnny revue I thought it made alot of sense

The Angry Johnny Revue wrote:
I reckon bi-weekly at 5PM EST Fridays or Saturdays. So it would start at 2-5PM depending on where you were in the States and then 11PM in the UK (which isn't great but is doable.) It lasted three hours last night, but could easily go on for longer in the future depending on how many people are on. This way I think people in the UK and the rest of Europe (GMT+1) could catch the start of it, and later on in the chat people from other areas in the US would start coming home from work/school whatever and be able to come on.

I think bi-weekly so the thrill of it all doesn't burn out too quickly.

Let me know what you like and dislike, I'm still just in the planning stages so if you want to recommend a change PLEASE DO. I want what works best for everyone

Hope to see you all Friday!

Last edited by Debonair on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
plugga
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
plugga

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Works for meeee
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Sounds good, Debonair. Thanks for coordinating everything (you too Angry Johnny Revue!). Maybe I'll be able to join the next one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chat room for Dimestoresaints?   chat room for Dimestoresaints? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chat room for Dimestoresaints?
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next