DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Johnny Cash

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tdawg
Wooderson
Wooderson
tdawg

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 am

Anyone here listen to the Man in Black at all? Of course you've heard TGA's cover of God's Gonna Cut You Down, but does anyone actually have any of his albums?
I started getting into old-school country a few years ago, and Cash stands as one of my favorites. I just got in American IV: The Man Comes Around on vinyl the other day, and it sounds unbelievable amazing! Something about simple voice and guitar comes across so much stronger on a record.
Back to top Go down
http://www.utdallas.edu/~dat054000

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 am

On my iPod I've got Live from San Quentin, Live From Folsom, a Greatest Hits, and one of the newer ones, might be American IV or something. I like the older stuff, especially things like Ring Of Fire, but do find with any Cash I have to be in the right mood to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 am

I started listening to Cash because of the Social D cover and went out and bought At Folsom Prison and the Essential Johnny Cash.

Really like At Folsom Prison and listen to it regularly. Also, Walk the Line is a great movie.
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:54 am

Yeah, I listen to Johnny Cash, mostly the old stuff. He has great songs
Back to top Go down
The Last Jukebox Romeo
Wooderson
Wooderson
The Last Jukebox Romeo

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:41 pm

Only just started getting into Cash seriously...I've dabbled here and there but that's only because my Dad is a fan, but lately I've been listening to a lot of his stuff.
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:38 pm

Ragged Old Flag is a really good album "While I've Got It On My Mind" is a great song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Sponsored content

Johnny Cash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnny Cash   Johnny Cash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnny Cash
Page 1 of 1