DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

no more brian fallon myspace?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eZc321

no more brian fallon myspace? Empty
PostSubject: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 6:51 pm

just tried myspace.com/brianfallonmusic , and says invalid - just curious if anyone knew when/why?
I loved checkin his solo sutff out and covers; hope it resurfaces in 1 way or another.

Maybe it got too high of a profile after rolling stone included the web address it when they had the short note on Tin Pan Alley?

Anyways, just wanted to see if anyone knew why; and if he created another myspace account up to take its place
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 pm

https://twitter.com/briangaslight

scroll down a bit and you'll see brian commenting it
Back to top Go down
eZc321

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:44 pm

ah cool man, thanks!
Curious what he means since a lota people obviously were fans of the solo/acoustic side.
But as he says, he hasnt thrown the songs away, so here's hoping they resurface - would be cool if a couple transformed into full band gaslight songs down the road. =)
Back to top Go down
eZc321

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:50 pm

sorry guys, I just realized this was already a topic in the News section - my bad
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:43 am

That's cool. Wanna join up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:15 am

eZc321 wrote:
ah cool man, thanks!
Curious what he means since a lota people obviously were fans of the solo/acoustic side.
But as he says, he hasnt thrown the songs away, so here's hoping they resurface - would be cool if a couple transformed into full band gaslight songs down the road. =)

I think that the Blues, Mary would fit perfectly with the band, hope they'll do that someday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm

To be honest as much as I would love them to I don't think we'll ever see The Blues, Mary as a Gaslight Anthem song. I think it's a Brian Fallon song, solo, and will probably stay that way!!
Back to top Go down
thecosmickid
Wooderson
Wooderson
thecosmickid

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

But don't you think it would fit as a full band song?
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 am

when i spoke to brian after one of the london gigs last year i was chatting to him about the blues mary he said he really liked that track and you never know it could appear on a gaslight album one day. so fingers crossed!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:20 am

thecosmickid wrote:
But don't you think it would fit as a full band song?

Yes I do, probably, but I just think Brian Fallon wrote that song as Brian Fallon the solo artist, not Brian Fallon the frontman of the Gaslight Anthem. I think maybe if he hadn't had it on his myspace, and had not 'released' it as a solo effort it may have turned into a Gaslight song. I hope I'm wrong though as it's a brilliant song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no more brian fallon myspace?   no more brian fallon myspace? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no more brian fallon myspace?
Page 1 of 1