DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem Empty
PostSubject: I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem   I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:40 pm

I was just in my car and was playing both albums together on shuffle, and singing as loud as I could, the music was also as loud as it could go without sounding terrible. I was smiling the whole time, I have never done that with any other band except AM! where is was singing and listening to RaR for 10 tracks. Laughing, screaming and singing. On my own, with the music.

I loved it

They're the only two bands I can feel that sort of way about
Back to top Go down
hyperballad
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
hyperballad

PostSubject: Re: I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem   I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 pm

this band has fully restored my faith in current music. I've been listening to them pretty much everyday for the past three or so months.

I must say that I love their little breakdown they do live during "Say I Won't (Recognize)" with the Jefferson theme song.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

PostSubject: Re: I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem   I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:05 am

Stalls_Standing wrote:
I was just in my car and was playing both albums together on shuffle, and singing as loud as I could, the music was also as loud as it could go without sounding terrible. I was smiling the whole time, I have never done that with any other band except AM! where is was singing and listening to RaR for 10 tracks. Laughing, screaming and singing. On my own, with the music.

I loved it

They're the only two bands I can feel that sort of way about

i agree completely with you on everything you just said, TGA and AM are just two fucking amazing bands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem   I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I enjoy the Gaslight Anthem
Page 1 of 1