DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tickets/Setlists

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:53 am

Didnt know where else to put this but I keep all my ticket stubs and put them in massive frames. Today I got board and finally made my next one (this is the third) and I made a nice little Gaslight specific area. Still got my Blur and Springsteen ticket to fit in there somehow.

Got my Astoria show ticket (pink bottom) Reading Festival set list (handwritten also the first time I saw them) signed Bristol ticket and setlist. The rest of the shows I have been to I have no ticket.

Tickets/Setlists Mg0209n
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:39 pm

that is pretty cool... I wish I had saved all the tickets to all the concerts that I have been to
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 am

You saw an AFL Footy match!?
Kangaroos vs Melbourne?
How was it?
I live in Melb, so it's pretty cool i just stumbled across that. I didn't even notice that ticket the first time I looked at the photo.

And also, what else did you see in Australia. I can see a sydney opera house ticket for V festival or something, is that right?
NICE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 am

lynchyeatspizza wrote:
You saw an AFL Footy match!?
Kangaroos vs Melbourne?
How was it?
I live in Melb, so it's pretty cool i just stumbled across that. I didn't even notice that ticket the first time I looked at the photo.

And also, what else did you see in Australia. I can see a sydney opera house ticket for V festival or something, is that right?
NICE!

Yeah felt an AFL game was needed it was great fun. Some bloke explained the rules for me and a mate and we shared a few beers. Which is something you cant do at an English football match because we are apparently all violent thugs. Just a good atmosphere even though it was two rival teams everyone just had a good day.

The Opera house ticket was to see Air but I did go to V festival at centennial park in Sydney as well to see Modest mouse, Jesus and Mary Chain, Queens of the Stone Age and Smashing Pumpkins.

Then I saw Flogging Molly at the corner hotel in Melbourne and Pennywise and the Vandals at Festival hall. Once in Adelaide I saw Against me and Crime in Stereo at Fowlers. Which was the best I have seen Against me I think it was the combination of small venue and a good crowd they dont really play small venues here now.
Back to top Go down

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

That's a nice idea. I stuff all my concert tickets in the back of a file, but you may have given me an idea with this!
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Glad to have helped with some inspiration. I have anther two one has some photo passes that I kept and the like but they are in storage at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:50 am

kieran wrote:
Yeah felt an AFL game was needed it was great fun. Some bloke explained the rules for me and a mate and we shared a few beers. Which is something you cant do at an English football match because we are apparently all violent thugs. Just a good atmosphere even though it was two rival teams everyone just had a good day.

The Opera house ticket was to see Air but I did go to V festival at centennial park in Sydney as well to see Modest mouse, Jesus and Mary Chain, Queens of the Stone Age and Smashing Pumpkins.

Then I saw Flogging Molly at the corner hotel in Melbourne and Pennywise and the Vandals at Festival hall. Once in Adelaide I saw Against me and Crime in Stereo at Fowlers. Which was the best I have seen Against me I think it was the combination of small venue and a good crowd they dont really play small venues here now.

Ahh, nice. Sounds like a good holiday, even got a few American bands in there Razz. That's a pretty sweet list of bands!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Sponsored content

Tickets/Setlists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tickets/Setlists   Tickets/Setlists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tickets/Setlists
Page 1 of 1