DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Setlists So Far

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm

After looking at the setlists from the tour so far, it doesn't look like High Lonesome has been played at all? Is that true? I love this song so much live.
Back to top Go down

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:45 pm

Someone on the board mentioned that they are not gonna play that song this tour including with 1930 and meet me by the river's edge
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm

yea, i believe high lonesome,rivers edge, 1930 and contender and on vacation for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

I guess they can't play everything. I'm probably reading WAY too much into this but I wonder if High Lonesome has been neglected because of the overt Springsteen quote.
Back to top Go down
IKeeptheDiner
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
IKeeptheDiner

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:20 pm

I could see that. But at the same time not really because it's not like it's the only song they're giving a break. It's not reading too much into it haha.
Back to top Go down
SmilinSkullRing
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SmilinSkullRing

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:34 pm

They could break out the songs at one or two concerts. That would make those shows special. But I understand what they are doing as well. Still I was a bit sad that I didn't hear High Lonesome. It's definitely one of my faves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing
Sponsored content

Setlists So Far Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setlists So Far   Setlists So Far Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setlists So Far
Page 1 of 1