DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Empty
PostSubject: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm trying to get as many versions of the guys playing "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted" in the breakdown of Angry Johnny and the Radio. But so far I only have one and thats Live In Boston.

Can anyone hook me up~?
Back to top Go down
rhg5010
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:51 pm

There's a whole bunch in the audio downloads master list topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JabarPSU
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:43 pm

I don't have time now, but I'll go through the live shows I've got and tell you which ones have What Becomes of the Broken Hearted in the breakdown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:37 am

What's it for? Doing something cool with it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:12 am

I'd like to know this too. I know the one from the recent Stone Pony show which there is a bootleg for has it.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:59 am

It's nothing cool really, I don't have the skills to remix or anything Sad
Back to top Go down
bradcooke
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 am

Have they played Angry Johnny normally lately? I love when they mix it up this way, and when they were here a couple months ago they did the mix, but it loses that big build up i think.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:58 am

I saw them on Thursday just gone and yep they played it. With 'What Becomes..' in it too.

I find it really weird when they play I'd Called You Woody, Joe and then DON'T play Angry Johnny, it's meant to be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I totally agree Stalls. Joe and Johnny go together more so than maybe any other two songs. I don't expect one if not going to get the other as well!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted   Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angry Johnny...What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
Page 1 of 1