DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Publications

Go down 
+4
koolmcr
steph
JoshRaymond
MissTiffers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MissTiffers
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:13 am

Which music magazines/publications do you read?

How about indie mags? Anything local that you read?

Websites/blogs/etc that you keep up with?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:44 pm

ill AP from time to time

and Sports Illustrated
Back to top Go down

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:35 pm

There is sometimes a copy of NME knocking around in work which I may flick through. I don't buy any publications though, nor read any particular website on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:49 pm

i flip through music magazines at the bookstore... i dont think there are any that i consistently purchase. only if they have an article on a band i love. vegnews, american photo, & sometimes bust, are the only mags i buy
Back to top Go down
koolmcr
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
koolmcr

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:50 pm

I get AP sometimes. Blender too, if I can find it. I mostly flip through my brother's old Rolling Stones.
Back to top Go down

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah I suppose I browse through some in the shop sometimes if I'm trying to kill time... don't think that qualifies me as a regular reader though- I've never bought one!
Back to top Go down
kcdc
A Contender
A Contender
kcdc

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:39 pm

I used to browse magazines at the store but not anymore. I just use the internet now, i just read stuff online and then track down bands and listen to their music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/kcdc
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I used to buy a lot of magazines pretty regularly. I think now it's mostly just Terrorizer, as I am a metalhead! I find that a lot of magazines don't cover bands I'm into, or give them a tiny amount of coverage in favour of the flavour of the month. Or maybe I'm just getting old and jaded? Haha.

As for websites, I'm gonna have to say http://www.thepunksite.com/ purely because I've begun writing reviews for them!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:20 pm

JoshRaymond wrote:
ill AP from time to time

and Sports Illustrated

i love the fact that sports illustrated is now classed as a music publication! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:42 am

Refused wrote:
I used to buy a lot of magazines pretty regularly. I think now it's mostly just Terrorizer, as I am a metalhead! I find that a lot of magazines don't cover bands I'm into, or give them a tiny amount of coverage in favour of the flavour of the month. Or maybe I'm just getting old and jaded? Haha.

100% backed perhaps im jaded to. Razz

The only magazine I find covers stuff I like or grow to like is Big Cheese which is a pretty big UK independent.
Back to top Go down
Refused
A Contender
A Contender
Refused

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 am

kieran wrote:
Refused wrote:

100% backed perhaps im jaded to. Razz

The only magazine I find covers stuff I like or grow to like is Big Cheese which is a pretty big UK independent.

I haven't read Big Cheese in ages! Difficult to find here, they sell it in the shop at my train station - but I don't go there very often!
Back to top Go down
http://acriddissonance.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

Music Publications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Publications   Music Publications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Publications
Page 1 of 1