DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please allow me to introduce myself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheddar88
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
cheddar88

Please allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Mike here from New Jersey. Just getting into the band myself but have been hearing about them for almost two years now as a guy I work with has had these guys play at his house in New Brunswick. Saw my first show this past weekend in Asbury Park. Awesome time. Started my collection with 5/6 pressings of the demos. Not a bad start. Glad I found this forum.

~Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Hello Mike. Great to have some New Jersey representation on here. As for a guy having the Gaslight Anthem play at his house... wow. That's the stuff of dreams!! If you're just getting into the band, say goodbye to music as you know it... these guys made me hear everything else in a different way. They embarass 99% of other bands!
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm

what's up man? have a look around, make yourself at home. check out the boot from the Stone Pony show here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=248719

you gotta sign up to download it though
Back to top Go down
Forum Owner
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:21 am

welcome mike! we are glad to have you with us here!
Back to top Go down
https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please allow me to introduce myself   Please allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please allow me to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1