DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just have to introduce my new daughter!

Go down 
+7
drifter69
StitchesOnTheRadio
enola
Shrewsbury_Stars
IrishNameAndAnInjury
steph
fullcollapse
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fullcollapse
Wooderson
Wooderson
fullcollapse

Just have to introduce my new daughter! Empty
PostSubject: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Paula Jean was born at 5:41 on the morning of August 21st, Joe Strummer's birthday. It came time for me to push and so we started up Sink or Swim; everything went incredibly fast, and she was born during "We're Getting a Divorce..."

Just have to introduce my new daughter! Sig1

We are completely in love with her. I still havent gotten over how lucky I felt to be able to get pregnant, so sitting here with my daughter in my arms is so surreal. She is perfect.
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:10 pm

awwww, look at that big bottom lip and all that dark hair! such a cutie! congratulations & thanks for sharing w/ us Smile

she was born on Joe Strummer's bday AND while SOS was playing? you are amazing parents already! High Five
Back to top Go down
IrishNameAndAnInjury
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
IrishNameAndAnInjury

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Congratulations! Paula is such a beautiful baby and having Gaslight playing sounds like the perfect way to welcome her into the world. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Congrats!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsbury_Stars
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Shrewsbury_Stars

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:44 pm

God bless Emily.
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:17 am

She is so adorable Emily! I'm so happy for you and Andrew! You definitely will be one cool family Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

steph wrote:

she was born on Joe Strummer's bday AND while SOS was playing? you are amazing parents already! High Five

THIS, haha. Congratulations! cheers She's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
drifter69
Wooderson
Wooderson
drifter69

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mafiamusic.proboards99.com
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:44 am

Damn, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
songs like a comfort
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
songs like a comfort

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:18 am

steph wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:14 pm

fullcollapse wrote:
Paula Jean was born at 5:41 on the morning of August 21st, Joe Strummer's birthday. It came time for me to push and so we started up Sink or Swim; everything went incredibly fast, and she was born during "We're Getting a Divorce..."

We are completely in love with her. I still havent gotten over how lucky I felt to be able to get pregnant, so sitting here with my daughter in my arms is so surreal. She is perfect.

Congratulations to you both! cheers and 'hello' to her flower. And it's good to have you back on the forum Hug, though I quite understand that's she's number 1 from now on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
PFREEZY
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 pm

What a cutie
Back to top Go down
http://freezy.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just have to introduce my new daughter!   Just have to introduce my new daughter! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just have to introduce my new daughter!
Page 1 of 1