DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover

Go down 
+8
Stevearm
andy.mac
steph
Dharma Punx PGH
BxNeurotic
Jukebox Romeo
Risenomega
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:32 pm

steph wrote:
I think someone uploaded the song in the Audio Rips Master List section...I couldn't download it on my computer, but I think it's there.
no, someone uploaded the entire show from The Court Tavern, which they ripped from the videos on Vimeo. however, those videos are missing OWL and Angel's Wings for some reason, so the audio doesn't have Angel's Wings either

however, that is a very good performance, with a Bouncing Souls cover, a Dylan cover, and a Springsteen cover. i recommend downloading it anyway
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 pm

damn. we're gonna have to start a whole effort here to get them to play it again! i say everyone shout it out at the shows! and someone be prepared to record it!
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 am

anyone been able to track this down?
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:05 am

andy.mac wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!
haha

im going to three, maybe four shows, next month, if i talk to brian i am going to make him SWEAR to play it and i will be prepared to record it somehow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:19 am

@ steph

Very Happy
if i were brian i would be afraid and play that song Wink
hope this will work out, cause totally wanna hear it.

3-4 concerts??? i'm so jealous right now Wink (just kidding. )i'm lucky if i get to see them that often in my whole life =(
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 am

steph wrote:
andy.mac wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!
haha

im going to three, maybe four shows, next month, if i talk to brian i am going to make him SWEAR to play it and i will be prepared to record it somehow!

awesome!! I'm counting on you for this, you're my only hope!
Back to top Go down
steph
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steph

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:48 am

haha. pressure! what have i gotten myself into?
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:06 am

Weird that this topic would pop back up when it did. I just emailed Brian trying to workout a surprise for the unofficial Gaslight Anthem fan forum. Stay tuned kids.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
lynchyeatspizza
Wooderson
Wooderson
lynchyeatspizza

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 am

If this works Vibes you are a LEGEND! If it doesn't work, you're still a legend for trying!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lynchy911

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:20 am

Vibes wrote:
I just emailed Brian trying to workout a surprise for the unofficial Gaslight Anthem fan forum. Stay tuned kids.

Cue excitement as I try to guess what this is....
Back to top Go down
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:35 am

Vibes wrote:
Weird that this topic would pop back up when it did. I just emailed Brian trying to workout a surprise for the unofficial Gaslight Anthem fan forum. Stay tuned kids.

nice one.
Back to top Go down
Down by the Mersey
Wooderson
Wooderson
Down by the Mersey

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:07 am

Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_lol Fingers crossed for a nice surprise!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bosshugo
andy.mac
Wooderson
Wooderson
andy.mac

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 am

Any news on this cover?

If anyone needs a kidney, I'll gladly talk about an exchange.

One healthy kidney in exchange for the audio and I'll throw in a busted liver for a video.
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm

The Denver show has come and gone, no word from Brian about the cover. Maybe next time guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm

any news guys?
Back to top Go down
SmilinSkullRing
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SmilinSkullRing

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Would love to hear this cover. Social D is one of my favorite bands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover   Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's "Angels Wings" Social D Cover
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2