DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jersey Greetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:14 am

hi everyone. Adam from Jersey here. Love the band and saw a lot of there other projects growin up. Brian and Alex's early stuff. great to be a part of the board
Back to top Go down
Shallow
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:15 am

Great to have you, even though I'm as new here as you are.
Back to top Go down
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:32 am

Thanks for the warm welcome. A Leafs fan by chance?
Back to top Go down
Shallow
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:56 am

Risenomega wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome. A Leafs fan by chance?

Not even close. I've been a tried and true Wings fan since the early 90s, just before they started winning, and I've been quite the happy camper since.

It all started in '91/'92 with the Jays and how all these kids in my school who were never Baseball fans all of a sudden started talking baseball non-stop and bragging about the Jays. It upset me as a huge Jays fan before the wins and I decided to cheer against the Jays in both series, but especially in the second one against Philly. Also McGriff was my guy and they traded him, the bums.

From then on I purposely cheered against Toronto teams.
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Adam, welcome to the forum! I am quite jealous that you got to see a lot of their earlier work! Do you have any favorites from their earlier stuff?

How did you end up stumbling across our forum?
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Shallow- Im a Rangers fan but def have a soft spot for the Wings. Original 6 hockey. Always great to watch. Would love to see a Wings home game.

e6c - Yeah I've seen Brian play way back in High School. Sirugate Mckenzie was one of the best local bands around. I feel as if I grew up on that demo. Sooo Good
Back to top Go down
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks all for the kind welcoming
Back to top Go down
Shallow
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:55 am

Risenomega wrote:
Shallow- Im a Rangers fan but def have a soft spot for the Wings. Original 6 hockey. Always great to watch. Would love to see a Wings home game.

e6c - Yeah I've seen Brian play way back in High School. Sirugate Mckenzie was one of the best local bands around. I feel as if I grew up on that demo. Sooo Good

I was really into the Rangers the year they won with Mess and the boys. That '94 group was one of the great teams of all time.
Back to top Go down
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Messier is God. Got a chance to meet him great guy. Same with Stevie Y
Back to top Go down
Vibes
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Vibes

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Did you go to high school with Brian?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zackshapiro.com
Risenomega
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 am

No but he played in Surrigate Mckenzie when i was in High School and was a friend of a friend of mine. Alos a co worker of mines husband was his guitar teacher. So i have a lot of second hand connections. Im glad to say i was able to see most his early work. He even had his wedding reception in a local bar round here so he's not at all a rockstar to the locals he's just brian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jersey Greetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jersey Greetings   Jersey Greetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jersey Greetings
Page 1 of 1