DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Tour?

Go down 
+4
liveit
LBAZ
Stalls_Standing
SouthJerseyTGA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthJerseyTGA
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
SouthJerseyTGA

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 am

Hope these guys plan on doing another go-around in the late summer. I know they've been at-it pretty hard core for a while now. But I'm going to miss the Philly Show in march. Hopefully they can come back pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 am

You'll probably get another chance to catch them this year. I know they're back in UK around May/June time for some festivals.
Back to top Go down
LBAZ
A Contender
A Contender
LBAZ

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:02 pm

They are on the line up for a lot of the festivals over here but I guess a october/november run of the states and UK/Europe.
Thats my best guess anyway.. mostly based on the fact that almost every band tours in those months.. (keeps the winter blues away).

Also when I met Brian after the gig here, I asked when they would be back and he said they were coming back for some festivals and then sometime after that they would be in the UK again that but nothing was properly confirmed so just keep a look out.

I know they plan to give the '59 Sound some time to breathe so I wouldn't worry too much about not seeing them again for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nomies_alien_lover
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am

Their manager, Anna, said in an interview not too long ago that this year might bring them to Japan and another visit to Australia too.....busy guys.
Back to top Go down
HNK76

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

The Gaslight Anthem will play here in Gothenburg (Göteborg), Sweden on the 25th of June at a festival called West Coast Riot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:21 pm

i didn't wanna make a whole thread for this, but TGA's playing 3 shows with Social D in Germany this June

Mon. 6/15 - Munich, Germany - Zenith
Tue. 6/16 - Offenbach, Germany - Stadthalle
Wed. 6/17 - Dusseldorf, Germany - Philipshalle

this is my dream...
Back to top Go down
JoshRaymond
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
JoshRaymond

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:10 pm

holy shit, why cant they do that in the states
Back to top Go down
e7c
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
e7c

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:51 am

Why did I have to leave germany? argh I would have gone to all 3 of those shows!
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 am

I'll maybe go to the Munich show (Monday) and to the Nova Rock Festival (Friday) and see em again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Tour?   Summer Tour? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Tour?
Page 1 of 1