DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Empty
PostSubject: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Just came across this new RS interview with Brian

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/gaslight-anthems-brian-fallon-on-new-solo-debut-why-hes-no-rock-savior-20160307
Back to top Go down
TooMuchGaslight
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
TooMuchGaslight

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 5:36 pm

Good interview, I only think it's a bad that the focus is on Gaslight so much in a lot of interviews.

Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 pm

good interview...but again the question about Gaslight, but anyway tbh...the last part sounds to me that Gaslight will def come back..but that's my interpretation or maybe I'm just trying to stay optimistic
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 am

Anya_TGA wrote:
good interview...but again the question about Gaslight, but anyway tbh...the last part sounds to me that Gaslight will def come back..but that's my interpretation or maybe I'm just trying to stay optimistic

I have no doubt Gaslight will be back. They have a huge fanbase and a great back catalog. Even if they don't do another record there is still massive demand for them to tour a little bit more. And I guess for a band of their size in the modern era they'll need the money too.
Back to top Go down
pleasepassthesoup
A Contender
A Contender
pleasepassthesoup

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Anya_TGA wrote:

I mean, it makes sense that all the interviews ask about Gaslight. That's what Brian's known for. That's the reason they think their readers will be interested in the interview in the first place. And the point of doing so many interviews is that the different publications / stations / podcasts theoretically have different audiences, so the information is getting to different people who wouldn't otherwise see it.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm

kjakm wrote:

I have no doubt Gaslight will be back. They have a huge fanbase and a great back catalog. Even if they don't do another record there is still massive demand for them to tour a little bit more. And I guess for a band of their size in the modern era they'll need the money too.

yeah that's what I also think
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm

pleasepassthesoup wrote:

I mean, it makes sense that all the interviews ask about Gaslight. That's what Brian's known for. That's the reason they think their readers will be interested in the interview in the first place. And the point of doing so many interviews is that the different publications / stations / podcasts theoretically have different audiences, so the information is getting to different people who wouldn't otherwise see it.

hmm..you're right...I havent thought of that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian   New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rolling Stone Interview with Brian
Page 1 of 1