DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian interview with Zane Lowe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

Brian interview with Zane Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Brian interview with Zane Lowe   Brian interview with Zane Lowe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:36 am

There was a 10 minute interview with Brian on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show yesterday. You can listen to the interview here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/post/idsa.be0e0cc0-d024-11e5-8d4f-e5539bbd0185

You need iTunes but I don't think you need an Apple Music subscription to listen, it should be free.
Back to top Go down
Keele
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian interview with Zane Lowe   Brian interview with Zane Lowe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:27 am

Anything interesting from the Zane Lowe interview?

I mentioned this in the other thread. Brian's Off The Tracks podcast interview was a good listen. http://www.goingofftrack.com/2016/02/10/brian-fallon/

Did anyone rip his acoustic Nobody Wins radio performance from a few weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
kjakm
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: Brian interview with Zane Lowe   Brian interview with Zane Lowe Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Nothing major revealed. Just the usual stuff about recording solo for the first time, if Gaslight will be reforming. A little about the demo and recording process too. They also played Nobody Wins and A Wonderful Life during the interview (although the tracks are cut out in the link I posted). He talked a little bit about how A Wonderful Life came to be, I don't think I'd heard the background to that before. Thanks for the link to that Off The Tracks interview, hadn't heard it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian interview with Zane Lowe   Brian interview with Zane Lowe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian interview with Zane Lowe
Page 1 of 1