DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Low End Theory...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

The Low End Theory... Empty
PostSubject: The Low End Theory...   The Low End Theory... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:46 pm

apparently this is Benny's old band...anyone got anything by them or able to find anything?

and while I'm at it, is there any info on bands the two Alex's were ever in?
Back to top Go down
liveit
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: The Low End Theory...   The Low End Theory... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm

There is already a thread on here with all this info- lots of past bands etc- I don't have the time to look for it. All I have to say is that Benny and Alex R are in Spiro Agnew- they're awesome. They're on myspace and will be coming out with an album soon- very good music.
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: The Low End Theory...   The Low End Theory... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah, I saw that but it mainly covers Brian basically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Low End Theory...   The Low End Theory... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Low End Theory...
Page 1 of 1