DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]

Go down 
+13
sickgirlesther
Steve70s
MorganEightSix
Fail
StitchesOnTheRadio
Thunder_Road
Palmer89
ivienco
kjakm
CapedAvenger
cowgirlwiththeblues
enola
steady now steady now
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:17 am

Gutted, was looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:30 am

In the highly unlikely event that anyone has spares, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:40 am

cowgirlwiththeblues wrote:
In the highly unlikely event that anyone has spares, please let me know!

Ditto that
Back to top Go down
enola
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
enola

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:58 am

If you are looking for a ticket (or have a spare one) please post in the ticket exchange section.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/manu74
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:29 am

Well this is a shame...

http://www.getmein.com/tickets/brian-fallon-tickets/london-292509.html
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 9:42 am

People say their tickets should be taken off them, but I don't think that's anywhere near bad enough...don't we have any highly unpleasant diseases we need to test??

So much for fan only. That's four now out of the hundred up for sale at extortionate prices.

😡
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:00 am

People say their tickets should be taken off them, but I don't think that's anywhere near bad enough...don't we have any highly unpleasant diseases we need to test??

So much for fan only. That's four now out of the hundred up for sale at extortionate prices.

😡

Is there another 2 elsewhere is there?

I did send an email to universal/virgin saying that it's not really fair but that was more a rant rather than expecting anything to happen!

I know there's little to nothing they can do about it. Mad
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 11:29 am

I went to the RATM free show at Finsbury Park after their Xmas no.1, and when you applied for the tickets you had to submit a photo, which was then printed onto the ticket. You'd think if that could be done for such a big show, it would be easy to administer for 100 tickets.

I don't mind that other people got tickets and I didn't, but I do hate people profiteering pit of this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Steve70s
Wooderson
Wooderson
Steve70s

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Seems there is still a chance of getting tickets:

From FB:

Due to unprecedented demand, a small allocation of additional tickets have been released for the St. Pancras Old Church show on 11th April. For those of you who have already pre-ordered the album but missed out on the pre-sale, your purchase will be eligible for the new ticket release. For those who want to be in with a chance to buy tickets, pre-order Painkillers from the Official Store now!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Steve70s wrote:
Seems there is still a chance of getting tickets:

From FB:

Due to unprecedented demand, a small allocation of additional tickets have been released for the St. Pancras Old Church show on 11th April. For those of you who have already pre-ordered the album but missed out on the pre-sale, your purchase will be eligible for the new ticket release. For those who want to be in with a chance to buy tickets, pre-order Painkillers from the Official Store now!

"Due to unprecedented demand"?!?! I.e. "We didn't think more than 100 people wanted to see Brian Fallon in concert"?!?! I hate it when they use stock phrases. That phrase works when you add another date.

Last edited by steady now steady now on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
sickgirlesther
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
sickgirlesther

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:30 pm

MorganEightSix wrote:
So disappointing, that must've sold out in under 10 seconds!! I shall take solace in the fact I'm seeing him at Koko. Plus that church is walking distance from my office so may wander over Monday night anyway and pretend I'm a priest or something.
Mind if I join? I think I'm going to book my stay in London until the 12th, just in case I win a ticket.
Back to top Go down
Fairycat101
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Fairycat101

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 4:44 pm

MorganEightSix wrote:
So disappointing, that must've sold out in under 10 seconds!! I shall take solace in the fact I'm seeing him at Koko. Plus that church is walking distance from my office so may wander over Monday night anyway and pretend I'm a priest or something.

Mine too. 8 minutes walk according to Google. I can pretend to be a priest, totally.
Back to top Go down
http://thefangirldiaries.blogspot.com
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Hiya guys does anybody know when the extra tickets are actually going on sale ? I missed out the first time I've seen the announcement but no infor on when.
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:08 pm

dm1234 wrote:
Hiya guys does anybody know when the extra tickets are actually going on sale ? I missed out the first time I've seen the announcement but no infor on when.

I too would like to know this, I've not even seen any announcement?

Where is it on FB? cheers
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:12 pm

It's strange it came up on my feed as sponsored but just checked the Brian Fallon fb page and it doesn't mention it
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Don't play with my feelings :'( when is the new launch gonna be?!
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 9:48 am

So was this real or not? Shocked
Back to top Go down
dm1234
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dm1234

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:03 am

Seems legit as I've just received this email so here's hoping

Due to unprecedented demand, a small allocation of additional tickets have been released for the St. Pancras Old Church show on 11th April.

For those of you who have already pre-ordered the album but missed out on the pre-sale, your purchase will be eligible for the new ticket release. You will be issued a NEW code for when the final allocation of tickets to go on sale and so any code you have received previously will not be valid.
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 10:19 am

Yes, I've had the same one. Doesn't give a date, so I will have to make sure I'm never too far away from a PC until the sale date is confirmed!

Not sure you can really call it unprecedented when the same artist has just sold out another venue 10x the size in the same city a few days earlier. Isn't that kind of the definition of a precedent??
Back to top Go down
Palmer89
Wooderson
Wooderson

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:18 am

I bet it will be tomorrow when I'm not near a laptop.

If anyone is lucky enough to get a ticket, maybe it's worth getting an additional one for some special people on here? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:27 am

Palmer89 wrote:
I bet it will be tomorrow when I'm not near a laptop.

If anyone is lucky enough to get a ticket, maybe it's worth getting an additional one for some special people on here? Very Happy

I thought the same thing, I'll do that if I'm lucky enough to snatch my pair. I also hope more of us do that so we can give others the chance.

What's gonna be REALLY interesting is how that person will allocate that extra ticket with so many of us seeking them Razz
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:13 pm

ivienco wrote:

What's gonna be REALLY interesting is how that person will allocate that extra ticket with so many of us seeking them Razz

I call shotgun!

(That's how it works, right?)

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 12:23 pm

ivienco wrote:

I call shotgun!

(That's how it works, right?)

Laughing

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol (for real, laughing out loud, like really loud)
Back to top Go down
MorganEightSix
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
MorganEightSix

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:59 am

So did this second launch happen? I keep seeing the sponsored post on Facebook. Bit confused!
Back to top Go down
cowgirlwiththeblues
Wooderson
Wooderson
cowgirlwiththeblues

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 7:30 am

The cynic in me suspects they are trying to get in maximum amount of pre-orders possible before releasing what can only be a handful more tickets. But I'll still be desperately trying to get them with everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]   'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London  [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Painkillers' album launch show 11 April, London [a.k.a. "Exclusive Fan Only Performance".]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next