DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK friends I need your help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

UK friends I need your help! Empty
PostSubject: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 1:21 pm

Hi, everyone, I'll be arriving in London on April 3rd to attend all of Brian's UK shows and I need help getting accommodation near the venues, all of them, so it would be Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, Nottigham, and Bristol. The only place I have figured out is London cause I have friends there.
Any help will do: I need info on hostels or anything where I can crash for a night.

Thanks in advance!!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2016 12:43 pm

I don't live in the UK but I'd suggest looking up couchsurfing or Airbnb. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ivienco
A Contender
A Contender
ivienco

PostSubject: Re: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Harbortown wrote:
I don't live in the UK but I'd suggest looking up couchsurfing or Airbnb. Good luck!

Yeah those are my next resources haha thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Harbortown
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Harbortown

PostSubject: Re: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

I'm gonna hijack this thread as I'm probably heading to Manchester in early March. Anybody from there wanna hang out?
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Hostelworld.com for hostels. Unless apartments etc are a personal preference, hostels are deinitely they way to go with solo travel. Cheaper and meet people a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK friends I need your help!   UK friends I need your help! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK friends I need your help!
Page 1 of 1