DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Benno
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems? Empty
PostSubject: Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?   Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:20 am

Hi everyone.
On December 1st I ordered a BF poster via Hellgate Industries.
After receiving the order confirmation I tried to contact them immediately 'cause it mentioned a wrong address.
I sent out multiple emails with the correct address but got no reply.
The parcel was shipped, arrived in Italy and was returned due to wrong address, obviously.
I'm still trying to contact anyone (or Ernie Parada directly) @Hellgate in order to have my parcel sent to the correct address as soon as they receive it back or at least to have a refund for the 75 bucks I paid.
Still, after one month I do not have my posters, nore my money, not even one reply.
Anyone else experienced the same problems with Hellgate? Could they be solved?
Any help to step out of this situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Ben
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?   Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 7:24 pm

I havent had such a problem...but maybe you can ask your money back and order it again or maybe you can call them, is there a phone number?
Back to top Go down
Benno
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?   Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 5:11 am

ernie from HG got back to me yesterday, finally. Perhaps there was an unexpected problem in our communication. We're looking for the best way to solve this unfortunate case. Until then, i won't complain any longer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?   Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellgate Industries - Anyone else having problems?
Page 1 of 1