DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Ive decided to sell some of my posters. Im keeping my favourite ones like the Hurricane Sandy ones and the Washington DC2010, Convention Hall, but have some great ones all new, never taken out of the roll

US Summer Tour 2010 'Couple on car'- El Jefe - Signed by Jeffrey Everitt - $200 SOLD
US Summer Tour 2012 'Letters' - El Jefe - Signed by Jeffrey Everitt - $150 SOLD
Handwritten Promo - Blue - El Jefe - Signed by Jeffrey Everitt - $150 SOLD
American Slang UK/Europe Tour 2010 - El Jefe - $50 SOLD
Asbury Park 2015 Skate Park - Hellgate Industries - 1st Print - $100 SOLD
Summer tour 2014 (couple on bike with get hurt logo) - Hellgate Industries - $150 - 1st Print
Horrible Crowes - Red Girl - El Jefe -  $150
Molly and The Zombies - El Jefe - $150

Will do deals for multiple purchases, based in London UK, but can post anywhere.

These will increase massively in value over the years, one of the earlier ones I had sold for over $500 a few months ago. With the break up of the band, the value will only go one way, I just need the money now

Drop me a message if interested in any/all

Last edited by Chronicallymichael on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Most sold now..

Remaining ones

Summer Tour
Horrible Crowes Red Girl
Molly and the Zombies

do have one copy of Skate and Surf left, 1st press

$150

Last edited by Chronicallymichael on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozkol
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 3:51 am

Do you still have the one with the boy and girl on the bike with the get hurt logo on it?! I've been looking everywhere for it!!
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 3:48 pm

Rozkol wrote:
Do you still have the one with the boy and girl on the bike with the get hurt logo on it?! I've been looking everywhere for it!!

Replied to your PM
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:08 pm

I just moved across the country and am selling some of the posters that won't be going up on my walls.

Here are the links to them:

Summer 2010 Poster El Jefe Signed
Queen of Lower Chelsea Art Print #79/350 El Jefe Signed
Horrible Crowes Elsie Poster
Old Haunts / Cherry Bomb Poster
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:15 pm

I think thats called a thread hijack, what a moronic thing to do.
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:21 pm

This is a thread specifically about selling posters. I don't see a reason to create an entirely new thread for the exact same thing. Nothing is being hijacked, we're offering different items and you've already sold nearly all of yours.
Back to top Go down
Chronicallymichael
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Chronicallymichael

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 5:33 pm

Its called thread hijack. When you overtake someones thread to promote your own.

Forum etiquette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE   EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EL JEFE / HELLGATE INDUSTRIES POSTERS FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1