DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session

Go down 
+7
stephendgaf
Jukebox Romeo
Snap
JadedGoober7
Chris
kieran
The Major
11 posters
AuthorMessage
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Empty
PostSubject: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:00 pm

The band will be on Channel M (Sky tv) this week performing a 20+ minute set recorded in front of a studio audience which was recorded just before the Manchester gig last week...it is first aired on Tuesday evening and is repeated several times during the week
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:38 pm

Awesome someone get a rip of this please?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 pm

hopefully there'll be a good rip here later.sadly i can't watch it in germany...but it really sounds awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:15 pm

Mark, you got any links to that or owt??? I've looked and looked but can't find a reference.

Cheers Mucka.

Sorry to hear bout your leg matey, you make the london show??????????
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:55 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:
Mark, you got any links to that or owt??? I've looked and looked but can't find a reference.

Cheers Mucka.

Sorry to hear bout your leg matey, you make the london show??????????

Here's a link telling you about the show and how to obtain tickets...however didn't find out about it until the day after the Manchester gig...it must have been very low key

http://www.music-dash.co.uk/news/news.asp?item=2279

If you've got sky the first airing is tonight on CHANNEL 203 at 10.00pm, but it's repeated over the next few nights. If you haven't got sky PM me your address and I'll send you a copy...

Managed to get to the London show...great as usual...spent two days at home resting my foot on Friday / Saturday and made a very speedy recovery...didn't get back to Wolvo until 4.30am tho...completely knackered ...I'm way too old for these shenanigans now

Weren't you hobbling around at the Brum gig ?...or had you just got a pebble in your shoe
Back to top Go down
Snap
A Contender
A Contender
Snap

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:37 pm

here's the whole session!

http://www.channelm.co.uk/video_16x9.html?bcpid=1213860378&bctid=10605566001
Back to top Go down
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:14 pm

damn, that was a really good performance. i'm continually amazed by how good Brian's voice is live
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 pm

anyone able to rip it?
Back to top Go down
vamike
Wooderson
Wooderson
vamike

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:58 am

I'm happy they're doin stuff like that, great performance
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:54 am

stephendgaf wrote:
anyone able to rip it?

here's an avi(xvid) converted from the original file. it's not the best quality since the original flv is only 544x304.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0G7IEQ9Q
Back to top Go down
stephendgaf
Wooderson
Wooderson
stephendgaf

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:08 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 pm

Thanks. Best live registration of them yet. They sounded great. A Live album wouldn't be wrong.
Could someone audio rip this?
Back to top Go down
jerschwab
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 pm

Audio rip here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JY4HAPRS
Back to top Go down
Prisoner
Wooderson
Wooderson
Prisoner

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:52 am

Thanks jerschwab!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session   UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK TV News : Channel M ( Sky tv) In Session
Page 1 of 1