DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from Antwerp, Belgium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
simple-man
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Hi from Antwerp, Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Antwerp, Belgium   Hi from Antwerp, Belgium Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi,

I'm from Belgium and live near Antwerp.

I got to know the Gaslight Anthem around the time the '59 Sound got released, and really enjoyed their music ever since.

Musically, I'm would call myself a punk rock kid growing old.
My favorite music includes a lot of bands. I'll name a few, so you'll catch the gist: the Gaslight Anthem, the Bouncing Souls, the Lawrence Arms, the Menzingers, and crazy enough I also like bands who's name doesn't start with "the" , for instance I Am The Avalanche (that's a close one) , Bad Religion, New found Glory, mxpx, Masked Intruder

I joined this board to read up on some Gaslight Anthem news and maybe share a few experiences.
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

Hi from Antwerp, Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from Antwerp, Belgium   Hi from Antwerp, Belgium Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 6:58 pm

welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down

Hi from Antwerp, Belgium
Page 1 of 1