DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi friends!

Go down 
+2
zerb012345
katechampagne
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

Hi friends! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!   Hi friends! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:34 pm

katechampagne wrote:
zerb012345 wrote:
katechampagne wrote:
He would never reply to my tweets ever. Because all I'd be tweeting is "hi. i love you." and "write me a song, ty" haahahaha

Yeah, I don't know if he meant it or not. Maybe he thought I'm creepy because I waited for an hour after the show for no good reason. He did give me his guitar pick though.

I'm just having a fangirl moment, don't mind me.

I....I...don't know if we are friends right now. you got his guitar pick?

It was his way of saying "I appreciate your support but please please leave now  wave "
Hahahaha. Jk. But yeah, I did get his pick. It's tucked away at a Swiss bank. Just. In. Case.

Man you're lucky. I don't know what I'd even begin to do if I got a pick of thiers
Back to top Go down
katechampagne
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
katechampagne

PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!   Hi friends! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 pm

I was about to make a really inappropriate joke and was barely able to stop myself.

If I get another one this time you can have it! I wanted to make a necklace out of mine but I'd probably lose it. It's just hanging out with my jewelry instead. Haha. Sometimes I take it out and look at it and then I put it back.
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/katexchampagne
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!   Hi friends! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:22 am

katechampagne wrote:
I was about to make a really inappropriate joke and was barely able to stop myself.

If I get another one this time you can have it! I wanted to make a necklace out of mine but I'd probably lose it. It's just hanging out with my jewelry instead. Haha. Sometimes I take it out and look at it and then I put it back.

Sounds like a deal to me. Things are looking up for me to go too. Still no promises, but its looking better and better Razz
Back to top Go down
zerb012345
Wooderson
Wooderson
zerb012345

PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!   Hi friends! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 9:16 pm

95% chance at this point. Like I said, my mom likes to see them too. She actually brought it up to me she REALLY wants to go. So looks like it's happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi friends!   Hi friends! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi friends!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2