DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New blog!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jukebox Romeo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Jukebox Romeo

New blog! Empty
PostSubject: New blog!   New blog! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Hey guys!

I doubt any of you remember me, but I used to post here all the time. I haven't posted in years, but I still check back here a few times a week to keep up-to-date on Gaslight happenings.

Anyway, I just started a music (and sports, TV, etc.) blog called Great Lakes Escapes (named after The Lawrence Arms' song), and I thought some of you might like to follow it. I have been doing a "Song of the Day" feature in which I post a great song by a band that deserves more exposure and I write a few paragraphs about the band, the song, and what they mean to me. To give you a taste of the kind of music I focus on, the first songs featured have been by The Larry Arms, The Front Bottoms, Northcote, Laura Stevenson and the Cans, Into It. Over It., Dave Hause, The Swellers, Green Day, Piebald, and Kevin Devine.

I will soon be diversifying into longer articles about music topics that interest me once I have a little more time on my hands. You can check out the blog HERE and can like the Facebook page HERE, which will be updated every time I post an article. Hope some of you check it out, and thanks for helping this forum continue to grow and be a great place for fans of great music!

Danny
Back to top Go down

New blog!
Page 1 of 1