DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics

Go down 
+8
crazyhollywoodnights
Jack
TGAFAN25
DeathoftheCool
33RPMHero
eagles1139
StitchesOnTheRadio
Debonair
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:48 pm

Andrew I think you just missed one spot. It's "pipping up" instead of "popping up". I'm so thrilled to finally have this one down. We did get really close! Smile
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 am

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
Andrew I think you just missed one spot. It's "pipping up" instead of "popping up". I'm so thrilled to finally have this one down. We did get really close! Smile

Oh whoops, over looked that. Thank you. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:06 am

Debonair wrote:
StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:

Oh whoops, over looked that. Thank you. Fixed.

I'm glad it's finally clear. It was getting a bit comical how many times we were switching up the pipping and popping! And now that I know we were missing "beasts" it seems so obvious!
Back to top Go down
crazyhollywoodnights
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:57 am

Does anyone else remember him posting the lyrics to the first verse on Instagram last April?
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:03 pm

I remember him posting lyrics, but don't remember what they said. Someone else recently said the past lyrics may be in Red Lights. I'm hoping someone has a screen shot of them. It would have been in the IG account that he closed. I'll look to see if I see anything on Tmblr. I'm curious.
Back to top Go down
Debonair
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
Debonair

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Red lights, at least, was indeed from his scrapped solo project. I don't have the photo but some what conformation here. Post by eagles about halfway down the page are of the opening lines of red lights

https://thegaslightanthem.forumotion.com/t5129-brian-now-on-instagram-to-track-progess-of-his-new-record?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 pm

I was pretty sure I saved the image because I assumed it could disappear without notice (like Brian's twitter) and I wanted to have the lyrics for reference in case they showed up somewhere later on.

Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Red%20lights
Back to top Go down
matkins
A Contender
A Contender
matkins

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Awesome! Good call. You really never know when one of his accounts will disappear.
Back to top Go down
MKULTRA
Wooderson
Wooderson
MKULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:14 pm

just thought i'd mention that it is "piping" and not "pipping."  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Jerseyrain
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Jerseyrain

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 pm

MKULTRA wrote:
just thought i'd mention that it is "piping" and not "pipping."  Smile 
This is a comment I'd been tempted to make too :-D
Back to top Go down
http://jerseyrain.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics   Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly and The Zombies : Red Lights Lyrics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2