DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

The dark green one with 'Smooth service since 1980!' on it in either men's small or medium.

http://www.gaslightanthem.org/forum/BrianFallon-tshirt.JPG

I don't have any money, but I have a load of women's gaslight t-shirts that'd I'd be happy to swap. Thinking about it, I have a few Bruce Sprinsteen men's that I'd also be willing to give up.

My mother always got me to buy the women's fit t-shirts at shows so now I'm trying to get the t-shirts I should have. If anyone knows where I can get one, that'd be great!

Thanks

Last edited by Commander Vimes on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeathoftheCool
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
DeathoftheCool

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 am

That is a cool shirt. good luck with the search for properly fitting men's clothing, bro.
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:46 am

DeathoftheCool wrote:
That is a cool shirt. good luck with the search for properly fitting men's clothing, bro.
I'm 5'6; it's one hell of a search... I've been keeping an eye out for one on ebay for ages but none have come up. I wonder if they didn't sell that well.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:31 am

If you find an extra small, or a girls version that probably doesn't exist, let me know! I still kick myself for not going to the merch stand after that show. Especially since I was just in a rush to meet Brian afterwards and that turned out to be a lovely 2 hour wait, haha. I learned my lesson though, no need to rush.
Back to top Go down
Commander Vimes
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Commander Vimes

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:51 pm

There's no girls version; I looked at the time. The only girls (BF or DH) shirt was a Horrible Crowes one with a penny farthing bicycle on it; a black equivalent of the one that's on the website. Sorry to disappoint!

So far my search has come up empty handed for one of any size. They don't seem to be on sale anywhere, not even fakes.
Back to top Go down
StitchesOnTheRadio
First Among Equals
First Among Equals
StitchesOnTheRadio

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 am

girls never get the good shirts so I'm not surprised but I figured I'd ask!

Yeah I'm not surprised by that either. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anya_TGA
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Anya_TGA

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

StitchesOnTheRadio wrote:
girls never get the good shirts so I'm not surprised but I figured I'd ask!

Yeah I'm not surprised by that either. Sad

that's why I always buy man shirts at concerts...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour    Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Brian Fallon t-shirt from The Revival Tour
Page 1 of 1