DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks

Go down 
+30
TGA30
acousticbandit
Koens
IrishNameAndAnInjury
40 Miler
Phil Rockabill
Sinngh
nivek87
19thirty
brucesboots
fullcollapse
ozfacter
StopAndSlideToTheRight
enola
nicohoneymilk
Shrewsbury_Stars
carryon820
TGAFAN25
Bea
riversedge
CluckyB
NJsoul
J.B.R.
Yozzy
Radda
joshyboytyler
Daire
steady now steady now
JJW319
simo
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:47 pm

From Chuck Ragan on Twitter:

"Unreleased songs from @danielandriano @chuckragan @briangaslight & @hausedave soon. 2011 tour comp! RT & Follow us @TheRevivalTour for news!"
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:58 pm

simo wrote:
From Chuck Ragan on Twitter:

"Unreleased songs from @danielandriano @chuckragan @briangaslight & @hausedave soon. 2011 tour comp! RT & Follow us @TheRevivalTour for news!"

anddd. yet another release to pick up...
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:18 pm

As for Brian's tracks, I wonder if this means we may finally get official releases of The Blues Mary and Italian Lightning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaslightanthem.org
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Could be, although I was more hoping this would mean it's a song we haven't even heard yet.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:04 pm

As long as it's not an acoustic Gaslight song (or Billoxi Paris) I'm excited!

But after the last few days, the thing that makes me most excited about this is a new Dave Hause track. He's unrail!
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:52 am

Daire wrote:

But after the last few days, the thing that makes me most excited about this is a new Dave Hause track. He's unrail!

that's a neat adjective you coined there, "unrail" (conjures up major impact and surprise)
Back to top Go down
joshyboytyler
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
joshyboytyler

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:50 am

I hope its not 'She loves you' again they keep throwing it in on all the extras and specials
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:56 am

joshyboytyler wrote:
I hope its not 'She loves you' again they keep throwing it in on all the extras and specials

Chuck did use the work "unreleased", so I doubt it. Also, it's Brian who is on the Revival Tour, not TGA.
Back to top Go down
Daire
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
Daire

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:03 am

steady now steady now wrote:
Daire wrote:

that's a neat adjective you coined there, "unrail" (conjures up major impact and surprise)

Haha, it's a thing among my group of friends from college. They're from down the country and their twang makes the word real sound like rail when they say it. So from there, we starting describing things as 'made on a train' i.e 'How was your night?' 'It was made on a train..unrail!'
Back to top Go down
Radda
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

Thanks for post)
Back to top Go down
http://custom-paper-writing.com/custom_term_paper
Yozzy
A Contender
A Contender
Yozzy

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:35 am

When's it supposed to drop?
Back to top Go down
J.B.R.
A Contender
A Contender
J.B.R.

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Yozzy wrote:
When's it supposed to drop?
Back to top Go down
JJW319
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
JJW319

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Maybe Goodnight Irene will make it on...?
Back to top Go down
steady now steady now
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
steady now steady now

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm told that the Revival Tour compilation will be released at around the start of the tour and will be on TenFour Records, which is Chuck Ragan's label.

Back to top Go down
NJsoul
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:53 am

sounds awesome, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 am

JJW319 wrote:

I forget where, but I read somewhere that Goodnight Irene *would* be on the revival tour comp due to Brian and Chuck's side project falling through.
Back to top Go down
riversedge
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
riversedge

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 am

Stoked for this!
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:30 am

CluckyB wrote:
JJW319 wrote:

I forget where, but I read somewhere that Goodnight Irene *would* be on the revival tour comp due to Brian and Chuck's side project falling through.
someone asked Chuck on twitter about where they could find the song he did with Brian, and he said it will be avalaible on this comp
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I read on Twitter the other day that there would be a new (acoustic?) version of "Prague" by Dave Hause on the comp. Not sure if that will be his only track on there or how it works.
Back to top Go down
Bea
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
Bea

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:48 am

simo wrote:
I read on Twitter the other day that there would be a new (acoustic?) version of "Prague" by Dave Hause on the comp. Not sure if that will be his only track on there or how it works.
maybe a version with Joe Ginsberg and Jon Gaunt? like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT8yuwXzyYU
Back to top Go down
TGAFAN25
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
TGAFAN25

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am

I wonder what the release date of this will be...

Or do they just sell it at the revival tour shows?
Back to top Go down
simo
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
simo

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:40 pm

The previous one is on iTunes, so I would assume it will at least be available digitally also. No idea though.
Back to top Go down
carryon820
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I have a couple of questions about the UK Revival Tour that maybe some of you can answer/clarify. To my understanding, in the winter/spring there will be a US Revival tour. If so, does anyone know if it will still feature the same musicians involved with the UK tour? I'd love to see Chuck, Brian, and Dave all on stage together so I'm hoping they'll be on the US tour.

Also, as for the Revival Tour comp., will vinyl options be available through online or will you only be able to purchase them while on tour at the revival shows? Hopefully, I'll be able to get one online.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:37 am

carryon820 wrote:
I have a couple of questions about the UK Revival Tour that maybe some of you can answer/clarify. To my understanding, in the winter/spring there will be a US Revival tour. If so, does anyone know if it will still feature the same musicians involved with the UK tour? I'd love to see Chuck, Brian, and Dave all on stage together so I'm hoping they'll be on the US tour.

Also, as for the Revival Tour comp., will vinyl options be available through online or will you only be able to purchase them while on tour at the revival shows? Hopefully, I'll be able to get one online.

Thanks

There is no guarantee that they will do a US Revival tour in winter/spring. Chuck hasn't confirmed anything yet and if they do, I doubt it would be the same musicians. Every Revival Tour has had different musicians on it, the only one musician to play on every tour is Chuck Ragan.
Back to top Go down
CluckyB
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
CluckyB

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 4:35 am

oldgospelchoir wrote:
carryon820 wrote:

Thanks

There is no guarantee that they will do a US Revival tour in winter/spring. Chuck hasn't confirmed anything yet and if they do, I doubt it would be the same musicians. Every Revival Tour has had different musicians on it, the only one musician to play on every tour is Chuck Ragan.

When I talked to Chuck after one of his shows, he said there would be a winter/spring US tour and implied Brian would be coming too. Obviously that all can change though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks   Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Tour Comp 2011 incl. unreleased Fallon tracks
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next