DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Venue upgrades

Go down 
+5
Jemma
rosstbh
Stalls_Standing
kieran
dolan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dolan
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
dolan

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Does anyone know if any shows in academy's have been upgraded? because the Birmingham show was sold out, but it's not anymore, and i'm pretty sure they've been moved from academy 2 to the main academy
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Kinda hope not I still havnt seen them in a really small venue.

Damn kerrang for getting the barfly show upgraded bah. Not that im bitter or anything. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:49 pm

ULU show was brilliant. And Barfly had a barrier. I wouldn't change anything.
Back to top Go down
kieran
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
kieran

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 pm

I thought barfly london was barrier less to?

ULU was still fucking epic dont get me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stalls_Standing
The '59 Sound
The '59 Sound
Stalls_Standing

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:31 pm

Nah i saw Less Than Jake there, got a big barrier for the 200 capacity it holds.
I think everything turned out perfect.
Back to top Go down
rosstbh
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
rosstbh

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:27 pm

First time i've ever wanted a gig to be upgraded. I saw Gaslight at Roadhouse so can deal with seeing them in a big venue, as long as I get to see them (which is looking unlikely.)
Back to top Go down
bcfcgaz

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 pm

i got a phone the other day from ticketweb to tell me that the bristol gig has been upgraded aswell!
Back to top Go down
Jemma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:59 pm

dolan wrote:
Does anyone know if any shows in academy's have been upgraded? because the Birmingham show was sold out, but it's not anymore, and i'm pretty sure they've been moved from academy 2 to the main academy

It was upgraded and I still missed out on tickets? I kept hearing Old White Lincoln on the radio all through December and always missed who it was by so I googled the lyrics the other day and downloaded the album (legally!). Not even Scarlet Mist or ebay can help me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Jemma wrote:

It was upgraded and I still missed out on tickets? I kept hearing Old White Lincoln on the radio all through December and always missed who it was by so I googled the lyrics the other day and downloaded the album (legally!). Not even Scarlet Mist or ebay can help me Crying or Very sad

My mate couldn't get tickets either...which was good news for me because he's now going to drive to the Nottingham show
Back to top Go down
ktp
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ktp

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 am

The ULU gig was definately the best by far. Mainly because of its size and also the fact that the front of the crowd was the front of the satge with no barriers inbetween!

Been lucky enough to be at the front of both of their shows I've been to and got some amazing photos of the guys. Nothing beats a small venue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ktpland.blogspot.com
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 am

If anyones interested, Birmingham has tickets available again, just bought 2 this morning. Must've had some returned or something.
Back to top Go down
Shipyards
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning
Shipyards

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 am

See you in Brum then JG7
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:26 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:
If anyones interested, Birmingham has tickets available again, just bought 2 this morning. Must've had some returned or something.

Cheers...my mate got the last two...did you manage to get any Manchester tickets ?
Back to top Go down
JadedGoober7
A Contender
A Contender
JadedGoober7

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Nah, Manchester is a bridge too far financially. Think I'm gonna see the King Blues in Brum on the 8th, and keep it cheap...you only need a Big issue to get in. The December Gaslight tour cost loads and I was skint till Jan payday. If I'd had the disposable income when tickets went on sale I'd have probs done Manchester and mebbe London or Bristol...but I'm gonna take Nikita and the Munchkin to Butlins in early spring so I'll save and await the next tour by a band..tho I have to say I think it's gonna be a while before I see another live band this good. I may even pull out all the stops and try to wangle something for one of the March dates...but thats all dependent on what ackers I can mobilise at the time.

Oh yeah, gig kicks off at 7, you going for a pint before??? Which pub???
Back to top Go down
The Major
A Contender
A Contender

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:59 pm

JadedGoober7 wrote:
Nah, Manchester is a bridge too far financially. Think I'm gonna see the King Blues in Brum on the 8th, and keep it cheap...you only need a Big issue to get in. The December Gaslight tour cost loads and I was skint till Jan payday. If I'd had the disposable income when tickets went on sale I'd have probs done Manchester and mebbe London or Bristol...but I'm gonna take Nikita and the Munchkin to Butlins in early spring so I'll save and await the next tour by a band..tho I have to say I think it's gonna be a while before I see another live band this good. I may even pull out all the stops and try to wangle something for one of the March dates...but thats all dependent on what ackers I can mobilise at the time.

Oh yeah, gig kicks off at 7, you going for a pint before??? Which pub???

Shame about Manchester, I think I had one of the last few tickets...Will probably be in Scruffy's in Brum about 7 ish so if you fancy a beer I'll see you in there...if I can't get a standing London ticket I'll be at the King Blues show...Am also doing the Nottingham show in March
Back to top Go down
Jemma
Red In The Morning
Red In The Morning

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:06 pm

The Major wrote:
JadedGoober7 wrote:

Cheers...my mate got the last two...did you manage to get any Manchester tickets ?

Ha for god's sake, I think I'll just give up on getting tickets
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venue upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venue upgrades   Venue upgrades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venue upgrades
Page 1 of 1