DimeStoreSaints.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to The Gaslight Anthem - Brian Fallon says: ''For consistent and up to the minute stuff, Dimestore Saints is a great place to check out and hang with some really nice people.''

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Empty
PostSubject: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:41 pm

The first tour I saw them on was when they opened for Rise Against in the fall of 2008. Who did they open for before that? Either in the USA or elsewhere?

If there's a thread talking about this already, feel free to direct me to it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Some of their early tours include shows with Fake Problems (April/May 2007), Signal to Noise (July 2007), Against Me and Two Gallants (August 2007), The Draft and Dead to Me (October 2007) and The Loved Ones (February 2008). 2008 also had headlining shows in Australia with A Death In The Family and more US shows with American Steel and Polar Bear Club. 

There were also some one-off shows opening for The Ratchets, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, The Bouncing Souls, and Thursday. I'm sure there were others but that's a start.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Did they ever actually open for Social Distortion?
Back to top Go down
ral
I'da called you Woody
I'da called you Woody
ral

PostSubject: Re: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm

NeverTrustAJunkie wrote:
Did they ever actually open for Social Distortion?
Yeah, but it was later on. A few shows in Germany in 2009 and again in Australia in 2011.
Back to top Go down
NeverTrustAJunkie
The Navesink Banks
The Navesink Banks
NeverTrustAJunkie

PostSubject: Re: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:48 pm

Oh ok. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?    Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who did Gaslight opened for in the early days?
Page 1 of 1